Richard Rodgers

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tall, fast, beefy guys with great hands and s n aptitude to understand our offense are rare. It's not that we wont dtaft one, it's that they are but a precious few. How many are in the NFL right now? 3 or 4? That means one available every other year and 31 other teams competing, most with a higher pick, for him.

Did I imagine Jerimichael Finley?

Edit: I agree with you Amish, I was responding more to the other guy.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am hoping Rodgers gets open more against SF. I don't know but maybe they were using him to help out the OL against the tough rush of KC. I have certainly not given up on him. I think he has excellent hands and he is young. Not a position of need at this point. imho

D

Deleted member 6794

I am hoping Rodgers gets open more against SF. I don't know but maybe they were using him to help out the OL against the tough rush of KC. I have certainly not given up on him. I think he has excellent hands and he is young. Not a position of need at this point. imho

There's no reason to give up on Rodgers at all. He has improved his run blocking and is on pace to catch 43 balls this season. So far he has only been asked a total of eight teams to support in pass protection.

If anyone expects him to put up numbers similar to Gronk that is completely unrealistic.

Members online

Latest posts