Rex Ryan says the Jets would've beaten the Pack in SB XLV

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jets are digressing this year. Bad draft since they didn't get any WR, DE, or OLB with all those FA they have.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy likes to hear himself talk and is trying to convince himself that he is a champion, without any bling.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
There is no lie that not told often enough and loudly enough will not be believed. I think LAG nailed it. I think he is trying to convince himself, his team, and anyone else willing to listen that they are champions even though they are not champions.
Don't tell me what you are going to do Rex, go do it and then you can tell us what you have done.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Try as he might, Rex Ryan...you couldn't even beat the STEALERS!!! Who we should have WOOPED, not just have beaten, WOOOOPED!!!

When we beat the JETS, we at a LOW POINT of the SEASON and recovering from various injuries, while they were considered the HOTTEST team in the NFL.

I firmly say, the JETS would have had no chance against our SUPERBOWL CHAMPION PACKERS on Feb 6th...NO CHANCE!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
coming from a man who gets off having other men touch his wife's feet I am less than surprised.

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeez, everybody took all my thoughts but I laughed when I read Fat ***** quote! Green bay beat them at home in windstorm and Jennings dropped a sure TD (funny about those drops) or it would have been a serious *** kicking! When the Jets choked it up against the Squeelers I didn't have any doubt we would blow them out and if it had been the Jets even better, with no pass rush Rodgers might have thrown for a mile and then what would fat *** have said!
Pack88

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rex is acting like he won, he is acting like he won, acting acting like he won

But we'll see who's laughin 'cause the Pack is number one

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rex also said he only had one cheeseburger and he HATES his wife's feet....yea, suuurrre.

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rex ryan said that he guarantees the jets will be in the super bowl next year right? i hope they miss the playoffs because he said that.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
People missed this?

Ryan: Jets would have beaten Packers in XLV - JSOnline

Ryan says the toughest decision he had to make when he came to the Jets in 2009 was what to do about Brett Favre.

"After I got the Jets job in January, I had a conversation with Favre and told him I’d be happy to have him come back," Ryan says. "Part of me really wanted to coach Favre and I think we would have been great with him, even for the $15 million he was supposed to cost us if we kept him; but he said he was retiring, and I could just feel that he didn’t want to play here again.

It was obvious he wanted to play for Minnesota so that he could try to get his revenge on Green Bay. . . .

Favre wanted to stick it to Green Bay. I get it."

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love that Favre fans deny his most obvious intentions.

But watever, we brought the Lombardi trophy home without an egomaniac trying to steal the spotlight.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rex just wants to sell his book,he thinks he has the greatest team,great q.b truth is he has neither his q.b is like Romo he can only get you so far,and when the teams sees that they start to falter,thats why the boys have a new coach,Rex was sniffing to many feet and is high on toe jam,pack would have whooped them in the s.b

njpackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rex just wants to sell his book,he thinks he has the greatest team,great q.b truth is he has neither his q.b is like Romo he can only get you so far,and when the teams sees that they start to falter,thats why the boys have a new coach,Rex was sniffing to many feet and is high on toe jam,pack would have whooped them in the s.b

Dude. He is just still pissed that half the stadium emptied out in the last minutes of the game. And the last thing he heard during that shutout game was

"GO PACK GO":happy0005:"GO PACK GO":happy0005:

Lots of fans at the game.

njpackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look how empty the seats are. This is when the Packers walked up to Rex and said... "Got Feet?"

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

:happy0005:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I suppose the word "shutout" is resounding in his head as he recalls the Packers meeting with the Jets during the regular season. No matter how many ways you analyze that game, the end result is the same. A very strong Jets team that was shutout by a Packers team that many people had already written off, think again Rex. Why does he make stupid statements like this? He is just giving us material to use against him.

If I am really going to entertain this, I would say the Packers would of had an easier win against the Jets in the SB than they did against the Steelers.

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I suppose the word "shutout" is resounding in his head as he recalls the Packers meeting with the Jets during the regular season. No matter how many ways you analyze that game, the end result is the same. A very strong Jets team that was shutout by a Packers team that many people had already written off, think again Rex. Why does he make stupid statements like this? He is just giving us material to use against him.

If I am really going to entertain this, I would say the Packers would of had an easier win against the Jets in the SB than they did against the Steelers.

i would think the same thing. to be honest i was nervous in every playoff game just because we were the wild card and had to play on the road every game.

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that worked in our favor. I think it motivated them knowing what they were up against.

it probably did. they went to philly week 1 and won, same in the playoffs. they went to atlanta and chicago and lost, but obviously won in the playoffs. they wanted revenge lol.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Let's face it, Rex is a chip off the old block. His dad was a big windbag as well; only I think his dad may actually have had some talent.