1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

REX GROSSMAN GETS ENDORSEMENT DEAL

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Feb 10, 2007.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You know how "Wheaties" always puts the Super Bowl champions on their box?
    Well, Rex Grossman got himself a nice little endorsement deal with "Rice Krispies" cereal. They are going to put his picture on the box next week.
    So when kids pour milk on their cereal, they won't hear the normal "Snap Krackle Pop", they will instead hear "Snap, Fumble, Drop!"
    (But of course now the cereal disinegrates in a matter of seconds, and has to be flushed down the toilet) :thumbsup:

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ha ha! Too funny.

I clicked on this wondering which stupid corporation would actually sign an endorsement deal with Rex "Where did I put the football?" Grossman.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't know WHY these kinds of things pop into my head, they just do! So I HAD to share it with my friends!
    I've always had a strange sense of humor. It's gotton me in, and out of trouble MANY times.
    I like to be original in my postings, and post things i myself have thought up.
    I don't know if anyone else but you found it funny, but i hope they did!

4. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

5. fvre4mvp

fvre4mvp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I heard he got another deal from BUTTERFINGERS :rotflmao:

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    GOOD ONE!
    (I heard he was about to sign the contract, when the pen slipped out of his fingers!)

7. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was sure he signed that endorsement contract with Allstate Insurance. They had him in a 30 second ad taking the snap and as he takes his drop back steps he is yelling, "You're in good hands with Allstate." :thumbsup:

The ad has taken nine days so far to film and all they have from him is, "I can do this, I know I can. Come on guys, give me a chance." :rotflmao:

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I heard they were gonna change the add.
    He TRYS to take the snap, drops the ball (which he's a NATURAL at!) and says "Would your insurance company do to you what i just did to the ball if you had an accident? Stick with ALLSTATE! It's so easy, even a quarterback for the Chicago Bears can do it!"
    (Hope Geico doesn't sue them for infringement!) :rotflmao: