reverse ignore

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Equally I think something like adding a sizable threshold, say 200 posts for instance, before being able to issue negative ratings.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The trouble here has simply been that there has been a BIG misunderstanding. He was joking. I KNOW and speak to him on a fairly regular basis and GET his humour, she is of a different cultural background allegedly and clearly DIDN`T. The stupid thing is instead of talking, the person decided to sit at her computer all day or so it seemed, TROLLING through both of our posts giving "Old" ratings. The action was mad, and totally unnecessary.
I think it shouldn`t be possible to rate posts at all possibly after say a one month period.

Last edited by a moderator:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
ok..i gave you one, now give me one so I can get rid of that #4 please!!!! hehee.. if you really don't want to reach 100 i'll "undo"...but I really don't want a #4 on mine anymore..please and thankyou! :p

I

ok..i gave you one, now give me one so I can get rid of that #4 please!!!! hehee.. if you really don't want to reach 100 i'll "undo"...but I really don't want a #4 on mine anymore..please and thankyou! :p

There ya go :p

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I agree that a 200 posts is a good idea. You can always put in your sig - rightfully right Packerfan. You can tell cause I get trolled :)

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like the issue is the negative ratings. I have a feeling I will be removing all those in the near future.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Seems like the issue is the negative ratings. I have a feeling I will be removing all those in the near future.
this one just SCREAMS for an "old" rating! Not fair that you don't have any yet! And as long as you say your going to get rid of them,..this might hurry it along! :p

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't we have this discussion every year with someone having a tantrum about the ratings?
Hope you are not referring to me, if so take it to a private message so I can tell you exactly what happened..... and a couple of comments is hardly a tantrum bud.
Well I definitely threw a tantrum over it once. Honestly it isn't so much that the ratings themselves are an issue. It is people misusing the system for their own petty motives that is irritating.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I definitely threw a tantrum over it once. Honestly it isn't so much that the ratings themselves are an issue. It is people misusing the system for their own petty motives that is irritating.
I knew Smoky was in a snit last year over a ranking as well as someone else I couldn't recall. Some people can't abide a negative ranking, undeserved or not. I feel it gives me better street cred.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Yes I did get upset before over a negative rating, and I was right too. Yet Oshkoshpackerfan has been wronged , and the responsible party needs counseling .
I recommend a disagree rating , but drop that OLD rating. It discourages posting of opposing opinions. Threatening post should remain reportable. I recently posted in a thread a left handed complement to Ted Thompson , and had another post their blind loyalty to the same. They even took a personal shot at me. Wow I need a Doctor . :p
The point is , Sticks and Stones etc.

I

I knew Smoky was in a snit last year over a ranking as well as someone else I couldn't recall. Some people can't abide a negative ranking, undeserved or not. I feel it gives me better street cred.

It was me, and we`re not all as laid back as you ! As Smokey says, it`s not the disagree thing that is the issue here. People can disagree as much as they want or put somebody on ignore, but this is about somebody going out of their way to troll through somebodies history to discredit them on the forum in general. :mad:. Last year when I didn`t understand the forum rating system, I WAS worried that it had an effect on the forum in general, NOW I know it doesn`t. She was out of order.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I was annoyed as well ...AND complained....when this first came into play i jokingly said " now don't be giving them to me" and alas...i got the 4.... but still a big THANKS @buggybill2003 for getting me off the dreaded 4! ... preparing for a flurry more as the ones who gave them to me originally KNOWS!!! ha!:roflmao:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
It was me, and we`re not all as laid back as you ! As Smokey says, it`s not the disagree thing that is the issue here. People can disagree as much as they want or put somebody on ignore, but this is about somebody going out of their way to troll through somebodies history to discredit them on the forum in general. :mad:. Last year when I didn`t understand the forum rating system, I WAS worried that it had an effect on the forum in general, NOW I know it doesn`t. She was out of order.
No argument here.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I upgrade the forum to the next version of XenForo (1.4) negative and neutral ratings will be removed...

RIP.

I

When I upgrade the forum to the next version of XenForo (1.4) negative and neutral ratings will be removed...

RIP.

The grievance isn`t about neutral ratings for pity sake :mad:. It was about.............trolling through somebodies history to discredit them.

Members online

Latest posts