reverse ignore

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I dont think she is?
You don't think she is banned or that she is a he? lol Call me suspicious...but I've seen it happen before when someone picks a random name to come to a forum to wreak havoc!
Yesterday I looked at the activity and she was going nuts giving people the "old" , today you try to look her up and its got a line thru her avatar but no profile..so i'm assuming she's banned

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You don't think she is banned or that she is a he? lol Call me suspicious...but I've seen it happen before when someone picks a random name to come to a forum to wreak havoc!
Yesterday I looked at the activity and she was going nuts giving people the "old" , today you try to look her up and its got a line thru her avatar but no profile..so i'm assuming she's banned

I THINK her profile picture is a bears helmet with the no entry sign over it mate ! ;)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
weird! Well then she must have her profile set to uber private or has me blocked as it says no member...BUT i just checked and now all her posts come up...something is up!

I

weird! Well then she must have her profile set to uber private or has me blocked as it says no member...BUT i just checked and now all her posts come up...something is up!

Oh you`re right, it does that which is suspicious in itself, but she IS real.....:cautious: trouble is we are giving her more credit than she deserves to have IMO. I say rate away and be damned.

I`ll rephrase that to more politically correct speak. Please feel free to do what you feel you must do :)

Last edited by a moderator:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well who knows what's happening..its been awhile since I've been on and seen someone banned, but then I searched for the good ol' standby name "Bus Cook" to see what came up, and then its just the word banned in place of his avatar not a red line! hehe my mistake,.. I stand corrected,..and will brace myself for a flurry of neg marks! :x3:

I

Well who knows what's happening..its been awhile since I've been on and seen someone banned, but then I searched for the good ol' standby name "Bus Cook" to see what came up, and then its just the word banned in place of his avatar not a red line! hehe my mistake,.. I stand corrected,..and will brace myself for a flurry of neg marks! :x3:

The committee may have to ***** your application to join :laugh:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Oshkoshpackfan said:
LOL..... you think yours is bad? Look what some pissed off child did to mine.

On the bright side, she didn't tag you on this post ... um .. yet. She seems pretty thorough and will probably blast you on the next pass through. :eek:) Shemseems determined. Did you quesstion her parentage?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
You've been lambasted.
I think a much needed added feature would be that one would only be allowed to give only one or two negative posts in a 24 hr period...not that something like this would ever happen again, but maybe it would slow the thought process down in normal activity regardless.. "hmm lets see, I only have 1 or 2 to give today..is this post worth it or not?"
We can't go willy nilly posting something or it slows us down to take a minute between posts...I think something similar should be put in action for these rampant neg postings!! @robdog :)

Members online

Latest posts