Reugben Droughns is outty...and

showstopper4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adam Schefter says GB interested as per kffl.com

Perfect fit. Marshawn and Droughns and Morency in Zone Blocking with Moss + Favre = The Brett Favre SHow...game over nfc.

EDITED by AADP - Not relevant to the original thread topic.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adam Schefter says GB interested as per kffl.com

Awesome, one of the sites that said we were interested in Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, Jamal Lewis, Randy McMichael, Daniel Graham, um everyone else who signed with another team...like I say just wait and see what happens

Reaction score
ACTUALLY, ADAM SCHEFTER SAID, AND I QUOTE, "IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME TO SEE A TEAM LIKE GREEN BAY GO AFTER DROUGHNS".

That means this is nothing more than conjecture on Schefter's part, and there is no evidence to suggest the Packers will target Droughnes.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A seven-year veteran, Droughns, 28, came to the Browns from Denver in a 2005 trade, after rushing for 1,240 yards in 2004. He gained 1,232 yards in 2005, his first year in Cleveland, and the Browns rewarded him with a three-year contract extension worth $12 million. But Droughns slumped to 758 yards in 2006 and there have been some off-field problems in the past year.

source

Come to Rehab-center-Green-Bay.org :wink:

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hes definitely a One cut runner, he mite contrast well with a more playmaking RB in tandem.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
ACTUALLY, ADAM SCHEFTER SAID, AND I QUOTE, "IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME TO SEE A TEAM LIKE GREEN BAY GO AFTER DROUGHNS".

That means this is nothing more than conjecture on Schefter's part, and there is no evidence to suggest the Packers will target Droughnes.

Shefter is cool though. I think hs knows what hes talking about.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Droughns, if healthy, is a pretty good back that can provide a year or two of decent service and allow us more flexibility to choose, or trade up/down, with the 16th pick. My gut says we take one of the WRs (Bowe or Meacham) in round 1, provided Lynch is gone to Buffalo which I am assuming at this time, and possibly TE in round 2 in the form of Zach Miller. After that, I see CB/S, O tackle to groom, and then BPA.

Griffith, if/when he signs, will be a huge pick up for this team for years to come.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wouldn't be entirely unhappy with a cheap contract for about two years. something along the lines of what we offered green... about 2 mil per.

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow....That guy that the Giants gave the Browns is worse then Fergy, why the hell didn't we give the Browns Fergy for him. Wow

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tim Carter is kinda blah. I live in the New York area, and saw quite a bit of him. He is blazing fast with bad hands and is so soft he could get knocked out in a pillow fight. I think the Pack is best served drafting a RB anyway, Droughns isn't anything great, whereas Marshawn Lynch may be a franchise back.

Reaction score
Wow....That guy that the Giants gave the Browns is worse then Fergy, why the hell didn't we give the Browns Fergy for him. Wow

Cuban, I think Ferggy offers much more value than what he brings to the field.

He has a good attitude, and more importantly a terrific work ethic. The improvement he made from his rookie season to his senior year, from what I have read, is extraordinary.

With some of the young players that have great talent coming in, having a person like Ferggy guide them in terms of work ethic can't be bad at all.

Members online

Latest posts