1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Returning from first trip to Lambeau Field

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Core, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Core

Core Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    On my way home from my first visit to Lambeau Field. It was simply amazing! I started out with the PackerFanTour tailgate party and then slowly moved towards the Field. People are fantastic. Friendly and once they discovered a packer fan from Europe a Bud was not far behind. (cant say enough about the very nice people from Green Bay, reminds me alot of people back home in Northen Europe). My first walk unto the field was like a dream come true. Ever since I started watching nfl ('88) and shortly after found the packers, I've always said I wanted to be on Lambeau in december. It was simply time :D. It was perfect! Great fans and alot of people that were there for their first time aswell. I guess people on the opp side often are first timers? Was in 115, row 15, seat 15.

Great game and for people coming in, I can highly recommend the stadium tour and ofc the hall of fame. PackerFanTour made it all happen in a great way.

Sitting in Chicago O'hare waiting for a flight out after a long drive.. Listing to "the bears still suck" from the tailgate (get the cd!) :)

2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Awesome that you had a excellent time, for the most part I would almost guarantee if you returned again you would have just as enjoyable experience.

Great game to attend... lots of action and a WIN. ;)

3. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    glad you had a great time.

4. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    HA!.....Cheese Danish....(sorry Core, I just couldn't resist it) :p

Sounds like you had a great time.

5. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Core, Glad you had a goodtime during you trip to Green Bay and your first visit to Lambeau Field. Come back soon!!

PWT36 Green Bay born and raised and a Packer fan of over 60 years, now located in DePere, Wi. , 5 miles from Lambeau Field

6. abztractmynd

abztractmynd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you are very lucky man to experience lambeau field. i live in the states and yet to have seen it. hopefully Favre does not retire before i do, but cheers to you bro im genuinely envious.

7. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad you had a safe trip to Green Bay!!! It is one of the most amazing experiences for sure.