• Cut him 7 million dead money

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Give him another season

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s not that Rodgers wasn’t throwing him good balls. It’s Graham not maximizing his opportunities, he doesn’t get open or spread the defense the way I expected nor was he a big red zone weapon like we all thought. Adams sure didn’t have a problem catching Rodgers passes.

But I’d give him another year for lack of a better option and the hope that maybe graham can have some more success in a different offensive structure under a new HC. I’d also keep Tonyan and then draft one.
Well put. With the mess of an offense GB had this year, it’s harder to evaluate an individual player, maybe with the exception of Adams who performed well in all situations.

D

Deleted member 6794

There's no way I cut Graham if it's up to me, and I didn't even want him in the first place. But he is not close to being a big enough bum to warrant all that dead money.

The Packers have to consider if they can sign an upgrade at tight end for the cap space they save by releasing Graham ($5.3 million). With him being set to receive a $5 million roster bonus in March I expect the team to hold on to him.

Regardless of the money, I consider Eifert a non-starter. He's the Nick Perry of TE's, actually worse. In his 6 seasons, his games played are 15, 1, 13, 8, 2 and 4 in that order. The guy just cannot stay healthy.

I have no idea if there is or there isn't bad blood, but that's not the point. Cook was not very productive in Green Bay, less than Graham.

Cook was extremely productive in the three playoff games in 2016 though. If he would have been able to perform at that level for an entire season he would have definitely been an upgrade over Graham.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regardless of the money, I consider Eifert a non-starter. He's the Nick Perry of TE's, actually worse. In his 6 seasons, his games played are 15, 1, 13, 8, 2 and 4 in that order. The guy just cannot stay healthy.

I don't disagree. My point was that talent wise he was pretty much the only one I would consider equivalent to Graham. In seeing that FA TE list it only cements my opinion that we need to keep Graham.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards the highly unlikely category that they get rid of Graham this offseason

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts