Reshad Jones, SS/FS Georgia

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R1Ryqw3k5Y"]YouTube- Reshad Jones FS/SS NFL Draft 2010 (HD)[/ame]

I couldn't find much analysis for him, but he is projected to go in rounds 2-3. From this highlights video he really looks like an impact player.

02/11/2010 - PRO POTENTIAL: S Reshad Jones - Like Curran, Jones opted to forego his senior season and will attend the NFL Combine in Indianapolis later this month. The 6-foot-2, 215-pound Jones has good size for his position and is versatile enough to play either strong or free safety. He's projected as a second-to third-round pick.
01/05/2010 - Georgia junior safety Reshad Jones, who was on the verge of entering the NFL draft a year ago, will do so this time and forgo his senior season at UGA, he confirmed late Monday night. Although he changed his mind on the draft decision a couple of times last year, he indicated he is firm in his choice this time. "I know I'm ready," he said. For weeks, most people around the UGA program have expected Jones and junior linebacker Rennie Curran to enter the 2010 NFL draft. Curran could announce his decision as soon as today. Factors pushing Curran toward the draft include financial (he has a 1-year-old daughter) and the fact that the biggest knock against his NFL potential (his height) won't change with another year of college. The NFL deadline for eligible underclassmen to enter the draft is Jan. 15, but Curran has indicated he would prefer to make an announcement before spring-semester classes begin at UGA on Thursday. Jones, from Atlanta, started all 13 games for Georgia this season, making 73 tackles and intercepting a team-high four passes. The highlight of his season was a superb performance in a 30-24 victory over Georgia Tech. - Tim Tucker, The Atlanta Journal Constitution
Full Reshad Jones News Wire

Position Rank: 2 Projected Round: 2-3

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW, I am utterly speechless. How does this guy's name not be uttered in with the likes of Berry, Burnett and Chad Jones. Reshad looks like a Sean Taylor clone I would love for the Pack to get him in the second round. Great work claybillings!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still utterly speechless from my last post. Here are some more highlights, I can't find anything wrong with this guy except for a few character concerns. Other than that he should be a steal if we can get in the second or third round.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO8PMnLFyG4&feature=related]YouTube - S R eshad J ones Highlights/Lowlights 2009 G eorgia[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts