Reporter Comparison of ROMO & RODGERS...entertaining

Reaction score
I love how every one is trying to compare playoff stats and wins and losses with rodgers. If they have a qb start 1 game and win it they are already better than Rodgers. Also they put Romo is 1-3 in the playoffs. Rodgers 0-1. That makes Romo better. Pshhhh No WAY. They are comparing rodgers 2 seasons. One was really bad and one was good. Of course Rodgers will have a 500 record. It wasn't even Rodgers fault for his first year playing. We had a lot of of problems that year. No problems occurred on the offensive side of the ball. One more thing. I love how the article was trying to pin the loss in the playoffs to rodgers, and they said if Romo was in there he would of thrown for 600 yards and 9 tds. Pretty biased person writing the article.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
IMO Romo is trash, i dont care about his stats or hype. Hes not better than rogers and that isnt because im a Pack fan. Honesty opinion.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are the cowboys missing 9 players (or however many we have on the list now) due to injuries?

They were picked much like the Packers to go to the big game. Although our team has changed drastically due to all these injuries. Is that the same for the Cowboys? Or are they just over rated? I believe the later.

That report has Romo-lover all over it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and mine is that Rodgers > Romo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moron failed to take into account how bad our defense was in 08, and how many injuries we had, and leads we blew. THAT RODGERS HELPED US GET.

Dude also fails to mention the fact that DALLAS always has about 8 Pro Bowlers, talent everywhere.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who the **** is that guy to talk about football? I can't even find anything about him in Google...

Come back with someone whose opinion actually matters, even Trent Dilfer. Not this ******.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Silly Dallas people! Looking at the woes of the Cowboys makes me feel slightly better about the Packers right now. There is always somebody in a worse off situation than yourself. Thanks for that article for reminding me of that! I'd take Rogers over Romo any day! Romo is overrated and overexposed as are his Cowboys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts