1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Report: Sidney Rice could undergo hip surgery

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Aug 23, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +48
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +105
    I just read that he is going under the knife and will probably miss half the season...:viksux:

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    This is a massive blow to the Vikes SB dream. He was a huge weapon for them and really hard to cover.

4. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +48
    Sidney Rice undergoes hip surgery

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

5. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Well, there you go. Out for 1/2 the season. The Love boat just hit an iceberg me thinks.

Kind of wonder if the Vikings told Rice to hold off and be optimistic so that Farve would think his #1 receiver would be there. I totally see Chilly pulling that shiz on Farvt to get him back. I bet Farve is f'ing PISSED OFF right now. Maybe why they sent the 3 amigos down there to yank him off his *** before Rice has to come out with the surgery news.

NICE NICE timing on that Chilly. Gotta give him credit. Chilly/Vikes Punked Farve. NICE!!

Allen "Sure Sure, all your offensive weapons will be there and are in tip top shape. Harvin is migraine free, and Rice, it's just a hip bruise, come on back, puhlllllleeeeeeezzzzz, pretty puhleeeeeeeeezzzzzzz"