Report: Sidney Rice could undergo hip surgery

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Sidney Rice's hip injury may wind up damaging the Vikings season more than any quarterback-coach schism.Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported early Tuesday morning via Twitter that there is a "very good chance" Rice could soon undergo hip surgery. ...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
I just read that he is going under the knife and will probably miss half the season...:viksux:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
This is a massive blow to the Vikes SB dream. He was a huge weapon for them and really hard to cover.

OP
OP
News Bot

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Sidney Rice undergoes hip surgery

That didn't take long.Less than ten hours after news broke that Vikings wideout Sidney Rice was strongly considering hip surgery, Chip Scoggins of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that Rice has already undergone the procedure. Rice confirmed to Scoggins it "went...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Well, there you go. Out for 1/2 the season. The Love boat just hit an iceberg me thinks.

Kind of wonder if the Vikings told Rice to hold off and be optimistic so that Farve would think his #1 receiver would be there. I totally see Chilly pulling that **** on Farvt to get him back. I bet Farve is f'ing PISSED OFF right now. Maybe why they sent the 3 amigos down there to yank him off his *** before Rice has to come out with the surgery news.

NICE NICE timing on that Chilly. Gotta give him credit. Chilly/Vikes Punked Farve. NICE!!

Allen "Sure Sure, all your offensive weapons will be there and are in tip top shape. Harvin is migraine free, and Rice, it's just a hip bruise, come on back, puhlllllleeeeeeezzzzz, pretty puhleeeeeeeeezzzzzzz"

Members online

Latest posts