Report: Packers told body of Michael Philbin has been identified

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how does this tragic event effect the team for Sunday as far as coaching is concerned? Has it even been discussed whether or not Philbin will be with the team? I would think not, but haven't heard it mentioned any where.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
how does this tragic event effect the team for Sunday as far as coaching is concerned? Has it even been discussed whether or not Philbin will be with the team? I would think not, but haven't heard it mentioned any where.

MM has stated he can take as much time as he needs, Packers will be prepared and not make any excuses..

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone hear that somebody could have sworn they heard someone calling for help? That is what somebody told me yesterday. Not sure if it true.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they have two gameplans one with him and one without where a couple coaches will help call plays.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
As LTF clearly stated, any comments on his past will be deleted. This is of course a highly sensitive and controversial issue and we wish to allow this discussion to continue and for this thread to remain open. There are plenty of other places to discuss his past, this forum is NOT the place to do it. This thread is for the Philbin family on the lose of their son, at least you can have respect for them.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As LTF clearly stated, any comments on his past will be deleted. This is of course a highly sensitive and controversial issue and we wish to allow this discussion to continue and for this thread to remain open. There are plenty of other places to discuss his past, this forum is NOT the place to do it. This thread is for the Philbin family on the lose of their son, at least you can have respect for them.

There shouldn't be any place for that comment anywhere on this site... That's my opinion..

Members online

Latest posts