Report: Al Harris to be released on Monday

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Sad to see Al go. Lots of great memories (Hi, Matt Hasselback).

Still, given Tramon and Sam Shields' emergence this year, I didn't see much reason to bring Harris back.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
I was thinking about Al Harris during the game and had a shaky feeling about his status. With Tramon Williams filling in for him and just hearing his last locker room interview, I felt sorry for him. Harris' play on the field was great and I always enjoyed his sense of humor in the post game interviews. A real intelligent and classy guy. All the best to him.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would cry if he went to minn or chi. I Have the worst luck with former packers and gators going to the bears and vikes:suicide:

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great player and I'm very sad to hear he is leaving....Still kind of hard to believe....

Pleaseeeeeeee don't go to Minnesota....

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This makes me very sad. Al has been one of my favorites for a very long time. I'm also one of the old farts that believe Green Bay Packers Football is not "just a business." Green Bay Packers Football is about class, and about loyalty, and about doing the right thing all the time; and that goes both ways. I expect it from the players, I expect it from the coaches, and I expect it from every team employee, from top to bottom. I even expect it from the fans. Those are the things that go along with a solid blue-collar work ethic to make the team-with-the-funny-name from the city-that-nobody-ever-heard-of, the single greatest franchise in all of sports history.

My greatest hope in all this is that Al will retire, and immediately join the coaching staff.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
:write: :cry:
Dear Fellow Packer Fans,

I have recently overheard some news that has engulfed my mind and destroyed my being. I just want to say.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HARRIS NOOOO! Don't Leave me! :hunter:

You have 4 more years in you! :cry: 4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years!

:suicide::help::suicide_fool-edit:

PS: If the unthinkable happens, and IT WONT! Believe me when I say I will never, ever, root for the Vikings or Bears. :preach:

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Report: Packers will cut Al Harris

After a player on the Physically Unable to Perform list returns to practice following Week Six, the player's team team has three weeks either to add him to the active roster or to place him on season-ending injured reserve.There's also...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris has been a great Packer. I hope the rest of his life is as successful.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Sooooooo bummed... We were looking for Al Harris jersey's! Well i'll get one anyways in his honor.:aggressive:

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is very sad news. I would like to thank Al for all the great memories he has brought to the Packer nation and I wish him the best of luck in whatever he does. Al you will be missed greatly :(.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts