reminds me of the 98 Vikings meltdown.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was such a................ I mean. SOooo so many what if's. I am in denial... it hurts to open my eyes. We had it locked up. and we lost it. world class meltdown.

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was such a................ I mean. SOooo so many what if's. I am in denial... it hurts to open my eyes. We had it locked up. and we lost it. world class meltdown.

I feel your pain. Hard luck mate, it blows, but you can be really proud of your season.

cowboysfan628

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chins up Packerbackers this one will sting for a while but maybe next year we can both meet up for a great nfc championship game.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or the 2003 loss to the Eagles.

This is the worst loss in Packers history. Worse than SB 32.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I would like to thank the Packers for giving me a comeback line the next time a Packer fan throws out the Vikings - Saints NFC championship game. At least the Vikings didn't blow a 16 point lead.

Reaction score
I would like to thank the Packers for giving me a comeback line the next time a Packer fan throws out the Vikings - Saints NFC championship game. At least the Vikings didn't blow a 16 point lead.
Maybe. I'd like to think the dynamic is a little different when you've reached the top of the mountain though. Today sucked and will take a while to get over, but I still have the memories of 1996 and 2010 that nobody can take away. Nobody in Minnesota knows what that feeling is like. Although you could take the stance that Viking fans have become numb to heartbreak at this point so it doesn't effect them anymore

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I love the Vikings Trophy case. Pretty glass and wood..................and empty.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts