Remind me again why Bates isn't our HC?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you ever think that the Packers are so God-awful and that TT is so bad that you should just take off the Favre jersey, roll it up, throw it in the garbage, and put on an Urlacher one instead?

It seems like it might be healthier for you...just a thought.

I will agree with you on the fact that TT needs to address the O-Line, and I'm not sure on just the guards at this point. Tauscher will probably come out of it but Clifton looked horrible on Sunday. I'm hoping it was because he was still sick (he missed Friday's practice).

I also semi-agree about the receivers except that he picked up a future star in Greg Jennings (in my opinion) and Driver is well, Driver. The WR corps isn't as bad as people believe. Favre needs time to throw and the coach needs to have more faith in the passing game.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Do you ever think that the Packers are so God-awful and that TT is so bad that you should just take off the Favre jersey, roll it up, throw it in the garbage, and put on an Urlacher one instead?

I will agree with you on the fact that TT needs to address the O-Line, and I'm not sure on just the guards at this point. Tauscher will probably come out of it but Clifton looked horrible on Sunday. I'm hoping it was because he was still sick (he missed Friday's practice).

I also semi-agree about the receivers except that he picked up a future star in Greg Jennings (in my opinion) and Driver is well, Driver. The WR corps isn't as bad as people believe. Favre needs time to throw and the coach needs to have more faith in the passing game.

What does this have to do with not being a Packers fan? No, I'm not going to quit being a Packer fan BUT I am going to ***** and complain til this team can be competitive. Those that choose not to and make excuses are only delaying the problem.

If you feel this way about TT and agree with me how can you justify him sitting on all that cash while Brett gets no time to throw? How can that not **** you off?

I don't think you are a "TT Lover" like some on here ND, but, on the other hand you confuse me more than those guys. Those guys are irrational and are going to back TT no matter what, but you know there are problems with this team and with TT, and you are OK with it?

I just don't get it

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
NDPackerFan said:

What does this have to do with not being a Packers fan? No, I'm not going to quit being a Packer fan BUT I am going to ***** and complain til this team can be competitive. Those that choose not to and make excuses are only delaying the problem.

If you feel this way about TT and agree with me how can you justify him sitting on all that cash while Brett gets no time to throw? How can that not **** you off?

I don't think you are a "TT Lover" like some on here ND, but, on the other hand you confuse me more than those guys. Those guys are irrational and are going to back TT no matter what, but you know there are problems with this team and with TT, and you are OK with it?

I just don't get it

i agree with pyle 100%.

i dont like seeing favre get sacked 3 times a game and i want to see him have time to throw the ball.

i also dont want to see favre throw the ball up in the air out of anger.

NDPackerFan is just frustrated(spelling) because you are bashing on the team, i guess he wants to be positive.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:
pyledriver80 said:
NDPackerFan said:

I just don't get it

i agree with pyle 100%.

i dont like seeing favre get sacked 3 times a game and i want to see him have time to throw the ball.

i also dont want to see favre throw the ball up in the air out of anger.

NDPackerFan is just frustrated(spelling) because you are bashing on the team, i guess he wants to be positive.

umair, you don't know jacksh*t about my opinion with this team..k, pumpkin? I stated earlier that there is plenty of sh*t to bash with the Packers...do you understand that? I am saying that this coaching regime and GM deserve a chance that lasts more than one freaking regular season game. Again, do you understand? Before you say what I am feeling or what I think, take time to read some of my posts first. That's all I ask. I don't know you from Adam so I'll defer judgment for now. Thank you.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanatic said:
Cdnfavrefan said:
THEY may want a young coach but I haven't seen our defence as fired up as it was last year in a long time. I still prefer a real coach instead of someone who is nice to interview and can relate to all the young players. Why is Joe Gibbs still getting it done

Joe Gibbs is getting er done because

HE DOES NOT CALL PLAYS that is totally left up to his coordinators all Gibbs does is be President and HC and asks a ? once in a while :)

Well this is the 1st time in his career that Gibbs isn't calling the plays. Last year he was the play caller as well.

Members online