Remember...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packmaster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
..The Packmaster NEVER lies !!!!!!!!!!

..You have witnessed what I professed would happen days ago....

..The Dome DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You

packman31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really wasn"t a disaster, packers moved the ball all day on the the vikes. It was a case of more injuries for the packers and Longwell missing a couple fielgoals that he could of made.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packman31 said:
Really wasn"t a disaster, packers moved the ball all day on the the vikes. It was a case of more injuries for the packers and Longwell missing a couple fielgoals that he could of made.

And shi**y 2nd half playcalling by the Pack.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packmaster said:
..The Packmaster NEVER lies !!!!!!!!!!

..You have witnessed what I professed would happen days ago....

..The Dome DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You

I got you beat buddy.
I said before the season started that the Packers would fall off of the face of the earth this season and Favre would walk away leaving them at the bottom of the NFL. It is coming and there is nothing that you can do about it but accept the truth.
******? Troller? Nope! Just an outside observer who knows what the hell he was talking about.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Phil..if you were so correct about your pre season Green Bay observations of them being so bad then please explain to me why 4 of the 5 losses have been by 3 points or less. Can't wait till we play you.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chase…

Been fishing.... Just got back to the Good ole USA and pleased to see you are still making an idiot of yourself. Congrats on the win.

I am sure as a Viking Fan watching the game today (Which most vets of the old NC or Packer Fan Forum know you are.) you had one of your hands on the remote and one hand moving up and down in rapid fashion at the end of the game, as the ball split the up-rights for the Viking win.

I admire you for your cockroach like tenacity. You are the bird flu like queasiness of all Packer forums.

Now, I want to apologize to Ryan for typing what I am about to type, and perhaps my post shall be deleted; However it must be typed because after this Packer loss I know you are logging on here with a schizophrenic and Viking like unbalanced passion.

Chase, I only hope you can read this serious evaluation of your behavior before this post may be deleted and sent to the smack forum.

Raider Pride wants to help you. I look at you as a challenge Chase, a soul that needs help.

No, I lied, and actually look at you as a lost soul begging for help.

Perhaps if you can admit your Packer hatred to people like T.O.Packfan, ArizonaPackerFan, CaliforniaCheez, Ibprez, Ryan, or even your pastor you could sleep at night with conviction.

Here is some advice for you Chase: And I only give you this advice because everyone at one time needs a “Come To Jesusâ€

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah thought that was Chase. *Locked*

How lame do you have to be to constantly come back somewhere you are not wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts