Relax...

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fellas' it's only the 2nd week of the year. I think we all can agree that we saw a vast improvement from last week.

I liked what I saw from the defensive most of the game. The secondary struggled, but give credit to New Orleans for making plays.

Offensively, we've still got some work to do. Hopefully, by next week, we can iron out some wrinkles.

All i'm saying is that we've been through slow starts before (mainly the last 2 seasons). It's how we respond next week, that will determine the rest of the season.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packersfan43084 said:
Fellas' it's only the 2nd week of the year. I think we all can agree that we saw a vast improvement from last week.

I liked what I saw from the defensive most of the game. The secondary struggled, but give credit to New Orleans for making plays.

Offensively, we've still got some work to do. Hopefully, by next week, we can iron out some wrinkles.

All i'm saying is that we've been through slow starts before (mainly the last 2 seasons). It's how we respond next week, that will determine the rest of the season.

Just think if Favre isn't hit as he's throwing on the INT play and completes it for a TD. They probably go on to win and everyone is happy and MM is a genius.

I'm still optimistic about the rest of the year. If they improve every game they could be pretty good.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packersfan43084 said:

Pretty much the same thing I heard every year during the 70s and 80s. Yeah relax, everything will be better next week!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packersfan43084 said:

Heh. I'm exactly the other way around. Our passing game looked tight. If you play fantasy football, Favre had an excellent day. Driver statistically had an excellent day, and every time he touched the ball, he put 100% into it. Jennings is going to be exciting in the future.

Kampman looked spectacular, but the rest of the defense I had a beef with. 27 points should have been enough to win. We put no pressure on the QB.

But yes, we did show vast improvement. No, we won't make the Playoffs this year, but the games are still fun to watch.

Now, there are some people on this board who feel like the sky is falling. Hold your horses, folks, we're rebuilding for next year and beyond.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts