1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Relax! Pack is better than Dallas.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packman4Favre, Nov 30, 2007.

1. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    You know that strikes me as somewhat peculiar because I just responded to your post about Harris and TO on another thread and you really kind of sounded like you were rubbing it in there a bit so I have to say "you sir" are a double talker.

Maybe our definition of "good football" talk varies some. I'm not saying your uncapable but that's not ALL your in here for either.

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Huh?

I live in California. I'll admit it. I'm here for the money. it's an overrated state.

It's too crowded and it's only going to get worse.

And California is the most fair weather place for sports on the planet. And I won't even go into California's politics.

There's a reason everyone else makes fun of Californians and their flakiness. It's because, they deserve it.

3. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I never thought of that. Wait, that aint cool man

4. Woodson21

Woodson21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im from LA..Why dont u move to another place if you dont like cali?? man i hate when people bash the state etc... but yet they are living here. and about the money if you got brains u can make money anywere else period!!! believe me

5. cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Singling out Texans? Sounds like you're the one who has confidence issues..... Maybe you're just intimidated by big things....

Or maybe you're just 2 tacos shy of a combo plate.........

6. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Because what I do, the big money is in Seattle or California. I prefer California to Seattle.

One reality of living in a capitalistic society is sometimes, you have to live where the jobs are and other things are secondary. California has its plusses, don't get me wrong. It's just not the greatest place on Earth like some people here think.

7. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yikes! They're still here. I thought someone sprayed to get rid of these
    pesky varmints.

Dang....This was suppose to be one post up.