Relax! Pack is better than Dallas.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
the fact that they come here cracks me up. youd think theyd take the victory and roll with it. but nah... thats why they are cowboys fans. front runners that gotta rub it in.

They did beat us. they were better. on that day. on their field. no excuses.

but jesus christ... go back to your own state and revel in your over inflated sense of worth for god sakes. The fact that you have to come to another teams site and argue about who's better even after a victory... shows a serious confidence issue if you ask me.

Dont mess with Texas. Its not nice to pick on retards.

First off we're not here to rub it in, we're here to talk good football. Since most of the Packers fans are still deluded and still haven't given Dallas their credit, that's why we're bringing it up. Most of the stuff I read on here from other fans are excuses after excuses.

2nd to diss a whole State is a bit childish and ignorant. You sir are a disgrace to any fans club. And what's wrong with Texas? And this coming from someone that live in North Carolina? LOL And no, I'm not from Texas, but I rather live in Texas than NC. But I'm smart enough to live in California.

You know that strikes me as somewhat peculiar because I just responded to your post about Harris and TO on another thread and you really kind of sounded like you were rubbing it in there a bit so I have to say "you sir" are a double talker.

Maybe our definition of "good football" talk varies some. I'm not saying your uncapable but that's not ALL your in here for either.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But I'm smart enough to live in California.

Huh?

I live in California. I'll admit it. I'm here for the money. it's an overrated state.

It's too crowded and it's only going to get worse.

And California is the most fair weather place for sports on the planet. And I won't even go into California's politics.

There's a reason everyone else makes fun of Californians and their flakiness. It's because, they deserve it.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
How about Rogers! I am not worried about the future at ALL!!!

I'm worried we lose him after next year. TT will most certainly try to extend him after this year, but that doesn't mean he has to accept it. Think of how many teams would love to have Rodge (The Vikings for Christ sake!)

I never thought of that. Wait, that aint cool man

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eluded said:

Huh?

I live in California. I'll admit it. I'm here for the money. it's an overrated state.

And California is the most fair weather place for sports on the planet. And I won't even go into California's politics.

There's a reason everyone else makes fun of Californians and their flakiness. It's because, they deserve it.

Im from LA..Why dont u move to another place if you dont like cali?? man i hate when people bash the state etc... but yet they are living here. and about the money if you got brains u can make money anywere else period!!! believe me

cowboyuptx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the fact that they come here cracks me up. youd think theyd take the victory and roll with it. but nah... thats why they are cowboys fans. front runners that gotta rub it in.

They did beat us. they were better. on that day. on their field. no excuses.

but jesus christ... go back to your own state and revel in your over inflated sense of worth for god sakes. The fact that you have to come to another teams site and argue about who's better even after a victory... shows a serious confidence issue if you ask me.

Dont mess with Texas. Its not nice to pick on retards.

Singling out Texans? Sounds like you're the one who has confidence issues..... Maybe you're just intimidated by big things....

Or maybe you're just 2 tacos shy of a combo plate.........

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
Eluded said:

Huh?

Im from LA..Why dont u move to another place if you dont like cali?? man i hate when people bash the state etc... but yet they are living here. and about the money if you got brains u can make money anywere else period!!! believe me

Because what I do, the big money is in Seattle or California. I prefer California to Seattle.

One reality of living in a capitalistic society is sometimes, you have to live where the jobs are and other things are secondary. California has its plusses, don't get me wrong. It's just not the greatest place on Earth like some people here think.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yikes! They're still here. I thought someone sprayed to get rid of these
pesky varmints.

Dang....This was suppose to be one post up.