1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Reinforcement

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by PokerPacker, Jun 6, 2005.

1. PokerPacker

PokerPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm one of the few Packers fans at http://extremeskins.com/index.php?s=
    it would be nice to get a few more fans on my side. its a more devolped site than this one, (been around a couple years) and has tens of thousands of members, (approxamatly 26700 members.) nice bunch of people to talk with, and you can talk about any topic. join up!

2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    If it's like sportsline.com's message board, no thank you! If you want to see a crappy forum, go check that one out! Most of the time people are not talking football whatsoever!

BTW, a little mini-celebration for myself as this is my 100th post! Yee-Haw :beer:

3. PokerPacker

PokerPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    its very football related, just its in a bit of a slump right now because of the off-season, but it is a very nice site, one of the members known for his cartoons is gonna be on the radio, WTEM 980 this saturday. the people are friendly (for the most part.) It has even been on the news once or twice. it has a similar format to this one (I prefer their's better, but its been running much longer, wasn't quite as nice when i first registered.) its worth signing up for (just don't troll, they don't take too kindly to them.)