Reggie White Jr. Giants WR.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just perusing a few headlines and I saw that Reggie White Jr. is trying to catch on with the Giants as an UDFA WR. Turns out Reggie White Jrs. father played in the NFL. You may have heard of him. He was a defensive player. He played for the Chargers and the Patriots in the mid 90's. OK so its not THAT Reggie White so that may not be reason to be pulling for him but he was given #13 and you may have actually heard of the last player who wore #13 for the Giants. Big shoes to fill for a young kid who says the first question he gets is are you really Reggie White's son? (yes he is) He's a long shot but I kinda like stories like that.

Who are some of the little known (to most people) players you may be pulling for around the league for whatever reason. They may have Packer ties such as relatives (Nasir Adderly for example). They may have played at your Alma Matter (college, high school) they may be from your home town or close by.

I always followed Kenny Stills career with the Saints and Dolphins because of his dad. I am watching Chris Warren Jr in Oakland because his dad helped me win a couple FF championships back in his time. I'm old enough now that many of the young players have had fathers I watched play so whenever I hear a name of a young player that I recognize I have to look him up and see if there is any relationship. Its part of my love of history I guess.

This is probably a thread that should have been posted a few months ago during the doldrums but I'd be interested to hear what you all have to say.

Members online

Latest posts