Reggie Bush

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not here to tell the Packers to lose so they can get him, but I would love to see #5 and #4 line up next to each other next season. But I have one question....Reggie Bush is a junior, and I have not heard him say whether he will go pro or not. Has anyone??? :-?

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just guessing that he'll come out because the BIG money is waiting for him. But I'll keep repeating myself....TT needs to use the pick to trade down for more picks. This team has so many holes, it is not funny. I'll bet $1 he will trade down. (My wife and puppy keep me broke.)

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am with you retiredgrampa.......Oline, Running back, LB. Pretty much need depth everywere.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah..that's it..trade down to get a bunch of mediocre guys instead of impact players...

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MEMO TO TED THOMPSON: Do not trade away the pick if Reggie Bush is available. He's a game-changer like Barry Sanders or LT. Do not pass up the chance to draft him!!!!!

OK, he's not going to read this but if he did...hehe

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would LOVE to have Reggie Bush as a Packer next year. That would be the only positive if we can't recover this year.

Brian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favreforever721 said:
But I have one question....Reggie Bush is a junior, and I have not heard him say whether he will go pro or not. Has anyone??? :-?

Reggie Bush would be stupid not to go pro. He may be the best player in this draft class, and the best running back prospect to come out in years.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for once i agree with pack66.

we don't need a bunch of average hole fillers.

reggie makes things happen. if #5 wears the green and gold, the screen would once again be a nice part of the offense and javon and co would really benefit by having a game changing rb.

VolsPackers21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we have a top 3 pick in round 1, we would also get a high second round pick as well. I say we grab Bush if available, and use the second rounder to fill other holes, since it is basically like a first rounder anyways. If Bush is there, we have to select him, or risk being lumped in the same category as the Portland Trail Blazers for passing on Michael Jordan to take some guy named Sam Bowie.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever they do, don't screw up the draft and start winning now. Your season is over. Take the draft pick and let's fix this mess next year.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
for once i agree with pack66.

we don't need a bunch of average hole fillers.

reggie makes things happen. if #5 wears the green and gold, the screen would once again be a nice part of the offense and javon and co would really benefit by having a game changing rb.

The lack of screens is due to the problems in the interior of the O-line, not whoever is the Packer's rb.

ChuckSTG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the packers do draft Reggie Bush I sure they DO NOT use him on Punt returns and Kick offs. Don't need any more reason for him to get hurt.
Can Always Draft a guy to do that early on or we can use Terrance Murphy when he gets hurt. But don't use a 1st round draft pick and your starting RB to return kicks.

Jeremy Bloom out of Colorado. had an ESPN article writtne on him
(http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/s ... id=2206387)
and would be available 4-7 rounds. Fast (ran the 100m at the superstar competition in 9.41, fast) small and quick. Replacement for chatman

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice work!

But the helmets too yellow man...Looks like it's made out of banana skins!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
VolsPackers21 said:
If we have a top 3 pick in round 1, we would also get a high second round pick as well. I say we grab Bush if available, and use the second rounder to fill other holes, since it is basically like a first rounder anyways. If Bush is there, we have to select him, or risk being lumped in the same category as the Portland Trail Blazers for passing on Michael Jordan to take some guy named Sam Bowie.

Great Post!!! I couldn't agree more!!!

Members online

Latest posts