Redskins vs. Bucs..

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anybody watching this game?

I can't believe that Tampa Bay didn't challenge that call where they sacked Brunnell and recovered the ball in the endzone...

That looked like a fumble to me..!

(and the morons on ESPN didn't even catch it..or say anything about it...)

Unbelievable!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Anybody watching this game?

I can't believe that Tampa Bay didn't challenge that call where they sacked Brunnell and recovered the ball in the endzone...

That looked like a fumble to me..!

(and the morons on ESPN didn't even catch it..or say anything about it...)

Unbelievable!

The game was on ABC.

Reaction score
Yeah it was on ABC, but it wasn't Madden or Michals. It was some second rate announcing team that was just bad. Made the game harder to follow.

Amazing part was when the ref explained the reason a pass was incomplete upon further review, then one announcer came in and repeated the exact words in easier vocabulary, and the other guys were astonished at his knowledge and congratulated him on knowing the game so well. Honestly, I don't think they were listening to themselves or each other almost the entire game.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought it a good game,but tampa just couldnt come out and play all the things simms said they should'nt do they did,turn the ball over fumble interception,that is what cost them the game.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow..the Redskins pulled out a road playoff game while amassing an astounding 120 yards on offense. I'm sorry but their playoff lives will be short-lived if they expect their defense to carry the load to that extent.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Wow..the Redskins pulled out a road playoff game while amassing an astounding 120 yards on offense. I'm sorry but their playoff lives will be short-lived if they expect their defense to carry the load to that extent.

Have to agree with you ndpack but hell isn't that exactly what the Bears are planning to do? :D

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gotarace27 said:
NDPackerFan said:

Have to agree with you ndpack but hell isn't that exactly what the Bears are planning to do? :D

Yeah, I think so gota...might get them one win in the playoffs but won't get them to the big show IMO.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Let's not forget the Ravens. They won with D, and below average O. But Washington has playmakers, and Burnell has shown that he can explode at any time. So you never know.

The point is, the Redskins totaled 120 yards. I think the Ravens were still gaining more yards than that with Jamal Lewis and Co. Nobody here is saying the Redskins can't explode as you say...just saying that at 120 yards, they will not last long.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
all about da packers said:
Let's not forget the Ravens. They won with D, and below average O. But Washington has playmakers, and Burnell has shown that he can explode at any time. So you never know.

The point is, the Redskins totaled 120 yards. I think the Ravens were still gaining more yards than that with Jamal Lewis and Co. Nobody here is saying the Redskins can't explode as you say...just saying that at 120 yards, they will not last long.

not to mention, we shouldn't be comparing the 2001 Raven's D with this Redskins unit. thats kind of disrespectful imo..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts