Redskins? Get Real!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Redskins? Get Real! Theres no way Peyton will play for the Redskins. The biggest reason is that he won't go to the Redskins is Eli. They'd have to play each other 2x a year

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Who knows. Regardless of his brother he has to find a team that suits him and a coach he gets along with. I already know Peyton and Shanahan have gotten along in the past. Shanny loves him and even once compared him to Elway when he coached the AFC in the pro bowl in 2005.

I just want this Peyton thing settled someday.

Interesting tonight Irsay quoted a random lyric from "the boxer."

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is actually some talk of Peyton and the 49ers. I mean think of it, Peyton has maybe 3 more years. With him the 49ers could be in the the SB next year.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Redskins? Get Real! Theres no way Peyton will play for the Redskins. The biggest reason is that he won't go to the Redskins is Eli. They'd have to play each other 2x a year

Dan Snyder can be very generous

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coach Harbaugh has made it clear that Alex Smith is their QB next year

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just ask Haynesworth Dan was VERY generous to him & Albert didn't deserve that kinda contract

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
If somehow Peyton ended up on the Skins (well it would be better then the Jets to me) then I hope they don't throw the Skins vs. the Giants for the season opener instead.

First of all for Peyton's first real game back I do not want him facing the Giants d line.:sick:

Seriously Peyton and Eli in the same division would be tough.:unsure:

I just wish this Peyton thing could get settled one way or another now.:rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts