1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

red zone

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by mike_donnelly, Sep 17, 2007.

1. mike_donnelly

mike_donnelly Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    critics are expecting us to crumble when we get to the business end of the field, but we showed we can get it done in NY. this season we become dominant in the red zone again!

2. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope you are right. The short passing game was really cooking yesterday, and that's usually how you score in the red zone. Favre now seems to trust just about all of his receivers, including the RB's, so the defense will have to play honest. They may not be dominant this year, but they should at least be respectable.

3. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We r teh rockzorz !!

4. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think were going to be good in the redzone IF Bubba makes plays like he used to, and like he did yesterday. I think he espicially needs to step it up now, with the bad running game, and Greg Jennings being out. But even when Jennings comes back, Bubba still has got to preform in the redzone.

5. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    hope jennings gets healthy.