Record heat

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Warmest day in five years, new record for the date 97°. Reminds me of an old saying:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
A toast ... to the heat.
...Not the heat to warm your shacks and shanties...
...but to the heat ...
...that makes women take off their pants and *******....

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to laugh - it's near 100 here, but 20 minutes away it's 58 degrees. :lol: And by Saturday it'll be 60. Perfect Bellin weather though!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
We went from winter to summer.. Spring elluded too many! :blink:

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
According to global warming predictors, that's what we can expect in the future...2 seasons (winter & summer). Up till now, I always thought the only 2 seasons were football & not-football.

You forgot about road construction season.

BTW, did you enjoy the low 50's and brisk breeze today?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was hotter than hell in Philly this week. It was actually causing roads to buckle. It hit 101 on Thursday. Wicked heat. Bikinis, pools and cool drinks kind of weather. I am very thankful I don't have any fur, I felt so sorry for all the kitties and puppies who had to be just melting out there.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bellin had nice weather! There's this big concert down the street from me right now (and it's loud - I can hear it from my house, people partying it up since early this afternoon) and I feel bad for all the people who went there expecting a nice, warm summer concert. Not so...

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I went to Miller Park for the Brewers-Mets game, it reached triple digits around tailgating time. I actually felt lightheaded and suffered a headache for most of the game because of how hot it was.

That's Wisconsin weather for ya, doing everything in extremes. When it gets cold, it gets really cold, and when it gets hot, it gets really hot.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
OMG!!! It's a D*MN good thing I love the Packers or I would move south. Cripes!
You don't want to. Down here in FL we have two seasons. Hot and Hotter. People always come down in the winter and say how nice it is, make a decision to move down here and then the first year August and September hit and they are saying "What the hell?" it's so damn hot I can't take it. 95 degrees, 95% humidity and no breeze for weeks. That's pretty much FL in August and September.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's gonna be like this all season long. Just a long series of extreme ups and downs, bizarre weather. I'm basing this prediction off of previous weather patterns and trends.

Crazy heat waves in the summer/ crazy blizzards in the winter.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
1st day of summer, highs in low 60's. Dumped 1½" water out of rain gauge.
2nd day of summer, temps closer to normal mid 70's. Dumped 2½" out of rain gauge this morning.
Had at least another ¼-½ " today with the heavy rains expected tonight.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
It may be the "wrong board," but I think GBG gets bonus points form making a post capable of being on either of two distinct threads. You gotta get something for creativity in an off-season during a lock-out.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
It may be the "wrong board," but I think GBG gets bonus points form making a post capable of being on either of two distinct threads. You gotta get something for creativity in an off-season during a lock-out.

Thank you, neilfii. This lock-out is almost as dismal & depressing as Wisconsin weather. Maybe we could make a thread that would encompass the idea and rules of two or more threads but without repeating any previous posts in threads that are not included in the two or more threads now considered. OMG....WE NEED FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I'm ready to break out the old vibrating electric football game just so I can watch some football action!

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I just recalled I got Madden 2009 for the WII and 2010 for the Xbox. I never played either. Kids mastered them of course. Time to learn just to see something that represents football.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts