Receivers/TEs played well

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering all of the injuries, I thought they played rather well. Lee had a big biff on that long pass play in the 3rd, but for the most part, they made some excellent grabs, did a lot after the catch and played well.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
Considering all of the injuries, I thought they played rather well. Lee had a big biff on that long pass play in the 3rd, but for the most part, they made some excellent grabs, did a lot after the catch and played well.

Fisher was impressive too. Keep him healthy. Or we are screwed in the running game for sure.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That biff was a potential game changer.

Great players make that play. Hell even good to average players make that play. More to the point I think if he catches that pass we win. So that biff was HUGE!

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: That biff was a potential game changer.

yourout said:
Great players make that play. Hell even good to average players make that play. More to the point I think if he catches that pass we win. So that biff was HUGE!

I've seen some "Great Players" miss easier catches. It would have helped to get closer to the end zone, but I don't think that was what lost the game.

Members online

Latest posts