Reason 1327 to hate the Pats..

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I hope this comes derailed at some point this season..

ESPN analyst and Monday Night Football commentator Ron “Jaws” Jaworski, quoted in the BostonHerald.com after witnessing the QB/WR tandem of Tom Brady and Randy Moss firsthand for the first time Monday night: “I’m blown away. I don’t know if I can get a couple better words than that. I have been very, very impressed with the relationship Tom has developed with Randy Moss. The chemistry is so important between a quarterback and a wide receiver. And it just appears, in a very short time, they’ve developed an uncanny chemistry. The touchdown pass, the first one, the back shoulder throw, that crystalized everything they’re about. Tom Brady trusts Randy Moss. That’s not a throw many quarterbacks will make. If the receiver dumps on you a little bit, that could go 100 yards the other way. So I think he was willing to make that throw because of a trust factor they have. That spoke volumes to me about how far they’ve come, how much they’re on the same page.”

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't stand Ron Jaworski. Not because of this article, but because he's an idiot.

Anyways, Moss will thrive when he's surrounded by a great team. He wants a ring, as does everyone else, and this is his chance, so I don't think he'll screw this up. Atleast not this year. If they for some reason don't win it all this year, then he'll start making waves.

V

Vikeman

To bad the Packers didn't get him...because nobody on this site wanted him

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score

Hmmm seems to me I still hear Vikings fans **** and moan about the Moss trade.. for us Packer fans can't lose what you never had. Deny let Moss and Carter run the show.. I swear Green probably tucked them in at night too.

That was the start of the divorce in MN... same thing is comming in Cincy with Johnson.. imates running the show!

V

Vikeman

Vikeman said:

Hmmm seems to me I still hear Vikings fans **** and moan about the Moss trade.. for us Packer fans can't lose what you never had. Deny let Moss and Carter run the show.. I swear Green probably tucked them in at night too.

That was the start of the divorce in MN... same thing is comming in Cincy with Johnson.. imates running the show!

It wasn't a shot at you...I think it's funny that Packer fans who wanted Moss in Green Bay talk about him again now that he is in New England. Not just this site.

Kind of like the "once hated " Green Bay coaching staff. But I guess that's normal with any fanbase.

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
Vikeman, I didn't take it as a shot, I agree that there is some Moss envy in Cheeseland. It would have been a gamble to take... who knows if it would have been good or bad..

I don't think it is just in sports, I think overall our society is a "what have you done for me lately" or "Dang, that widget over there is better than the one I have".

We are a "want" driven nation.. and it seem there is always a hand that will feed that want... wether in reality or in that individuals own mind.

I seen someone post it on another site.. but I thought it is a decent verse..

An old man and his son worked a small farm with only one horse to pull the plow
One day , the horse ran away.

“ How terrible,” sympathized his neighbors What bad luck !

“Who knows whether it is bad luck or good luck” the farmer replied

A week later the horse returned leading five wild mares into the barn.

“What wonderful luck !”, the neighbors exclaimed

“Good luck? Bad luck?” Who knows answered the old man

The next day, the son, trying to tame one of the wild mares fell and broke his leg.
“How terrible, what bad luck! “

The following week the army came to all the farms to take the young men for war, but the farmer’s son had a broken leg and was of no use to them, so he was spared.

Good Luck? Bad Luck ? Who knows?

Everything has a purpose, a lesson; it is for you to make the best use of it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Vikeman said:

It wasn't a shot at you...I think it's funny that Packer fans who wanted Moss in Green Bay talk about him again now that he is in New England. Not just this site.

Kind of like the "once hated " Green Bay coaching staff. But I guess that's normal with any fanbase.
Me, i figured if Moss was supposed to be here, it would happen. Now that he's not, and we are 4-0 and looking pretty good with what we have, how can anyone complain? (I know, some will find something to complain about none the less) But thats people.......some are optomists, some pessimists. Me, i'm kind of in the middle. Kind of an optopessimist! :lol:

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i cant stand tom brady. now that moss is on the pats i dont like him that much any more, lol.

Members online

Latest posts