Realistically...

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we're going to have a draft board, we should talk about the kinds of guys we can realistically get late in 1/in day 2 that we want to see. We all know who AD and Calvin Johnson are, so let's have a discussion about some of the lesser known guys you'd like to see us pick up in rounds 2-7.

DE Dan Bazuin from C. Michigan is just as physically talented as a lot of the other pass rushing DEs in the draft, but because of the team he plays for he's projected to be a 2nd-4th rounder. 16.5 sacks last season.

S Aaron Rouse of Va. Tech has great size at 6'4", and gets a lot of picks. His speed is what's causing him to slip, but he's a big and smart player.

I'll keep adding to my list of desireable late rounders as the season goes on. Any other college football/draft freaks like me got stuff to add right now?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we're going to have a draft board, we should talk about the kinds of guys we can realistically get late in 1/in day 2 that we want to see. We all know who AD and Calvin Johnson are, so let's have a discussion about some of the lesser known guys you'd like to see us pick up in rounds 2-7.

DE Dan Bazuin from C. Michigan is just as physically talented as a lot of the other pass rushing DEs in the draft, but because of the team he plays for he's projected to be a 2nd-4th rounder. 16.5 sacks last season.

S Aaron Rouse of Va. Tech has great size at 6'4", and gets a lot of picks. His speed is what's causing him to slip, but he's a big and smart player.

I'll keep adding to my list of desireable late rounders as the season goes on. Any other college football/draft freaks like me got stuff to add right now?

kmac...I love college football and the draft. It is way too early to really get serious about it but as one knowledgeable poster used to say "speculation IS fun". I'll throw a couple names around as the year goes on.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:

kmac...I love college football and the draft. It is way too early to really get serious about it but as one knowledgeable poster used to say "speculation IS fun". I'll throw a couple names around as the year goes on.

Exactly. So for now I'm just going to yell "Adrian Peterson!!" and that will be the end of it. It's tough to talk about the draft when college football isn't even done yet and we have no idea which pick we will have. The serious discussion will come in a couple of months.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point it is hard to narrow down, as we could be picking anywhere between 1 and 20, although it is likely that we will be in the top 10.

Needs: Everything
Priorities: RB, WR, CB followed closely by DL and OT.

That being said I would love Peterson or Ginn, but doubt Peterson will be available. Ginn will likely go from 5-10 so it would be possible.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
How about we wait 2 years and draft P.J. Hill?

I can wait.

thats 3 years P.J is a Freshman, or wait two years and take Davis (HB) out of Clemson (atleast I think he is a sophmore) or Steve Slayton.

Michigan Defense hits hard I know for a fact there D-Line does (or ask Drew Tate after there 20-6 loss) And the pack could realisticly get one of them.

OP
OP
K

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PJ is a redshirt freshman. If he wanted to, he could come out after next season.

Members online

Latest posts