Re-match Pack vs Vikings

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO no you shut up! or I will tell my mommy. seriously what are you crying about now! Rodgers is a great QB we all agree. I have never heard anything negative about him. This is about 2 longtime NFC rivals going at it and not Brett and Aaron. Your happy with Rodgers and we are happy with Favre so line em up and see who wins the North

HAHAHA, Your funny because when we make the playoffs and you dont, you wont be posting on here, I should just sit back and wait and laugh at you along the way.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
HAHAHA, Your funny because when we make the playoffs and you dont, you wont be posting on here, I should just sit back and wait and laugh at you along the way.

Bold statement to make ... - especially at this point ...

Will be highly interesting to see how this season pans out ... and then revisit this thread ...

:happy0005:

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Dont forget to where your cheese hat!!!

If the Packers are in the Play-Offs when I visit in January ... "Hell will Freeze Over" before I wear a "Cheese-Hat" ... - I'll might be taking my Ahman Green shirt out of "retirement" ... and wear that ... and even paint my face green and gold ... and put on a cap, but never a Cheese-Hat ...

Or I might just wear my "Morten Andersen" (since he is Danish) shirt ... hah

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Is he gone?

He had more posts in one month than i've had since i've been here. Lol. That said, when he wasn't trolling he was kind of entertaining. Problem was that he was almost always trolling.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Ok I will revisit this thread at the end of the season and i will spam it with the following

Packers are playoff bound, Vikings arent in the playoffs!
Please careful saying that...worse then black cats and broken mirrors.

Wizard says talking like that is bad juju :wizard:

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is he gone?

He had more posts in one month than i've had since i've been here. Lol. That said, when he wasn't trolling he was kind of entertaining. Problem was that he was almost always trolling.
That crazy nut use to crack me up I sure will miss him

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had an interesting conversation with a guy last night who was really struggling trying to figure out his emotions about this Sundays's game. I asked him one question. Are you a Packer fan? Answer...yes, then there is no longer any reason to be struggling. Mr. Favre is the enemy now. I heard a thing on talk radio this week comparing Brett Favre playing the Queens to Patton being demoted and being unhappy and deciding to go fight for the ****'s. To me a traitor is a traitor. All of Favres manuevering to go to play for the Vikings makes him what he is. It's not about playing football it's about playing for the enemy. To me there is no conflict at all. I'm a Packer fan and a Rogers fan. My only hope is that Mike McCarthy, who I don't care for very much, has his team ready to play. It is going to be an emotional game and all I have to say is he better have his team mentally ready to play.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think mentally we will be just fine. The preperation and playcalling is what im worried about. MM likes to be very conservative at times and that scares me. I hope we go back to some screens and short quick throws like we did the first drive of the last game.....minus the fumble.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I had an interesting conversation with a guy last night who was really struggling trying to figure out his emotions about this Sundays's game. I asked him one question. Are you a Packer fan? Answer...yes, then there is no longer any reason to be struggling. Mr. Favre is the enemy now. I heard a thing on talk radio this week comparing Brett Favre playing the Queens to Patton being demoted and being unhappy and deciding to go fight for the ****'s. To me a traitor is a traitor. All of Favres manuevering to go to play for the Vikings makes him what he is. It's not about playing football it's about playing for the enemy. To me there is no conflict at all. I'm a Packer fan and a Rogers fan. My only hope is that Mike McCarthy, who I don't care for very much, has his team ready to play. It is going to be an emotional game and all I have to say is he better have his team mentally ready to play.

To call any player a "Traitor" for playing for another team is pure ludicrous ... - Look around the league ... and the Free Agency over the past 10 seasons ...

IF a player is cut or traded away because a team doesn't want him, they are not "traitors", but merely either "washed up" or "unwanted" ...

However IF a player actually wants to sign on with another team, then just because of the "whim" of some fans, they are suddenly "traitors" ?

I'm sorry, but that is sheer hypocricy ... America, more than any other nation in the world has been the "catalyst" for "liberalism" both in it's best and worst forms ... And ofcourse that will also affect the "movement" of "labour" ... In this case several players NOT playing on any given team, where they have played for most of their respective careers ...

Ofcourse there will always be sentiments and feelings involved when some players with charisma and skill manages to win over ANY fan base and those (some) fans WILL always be affected emotionally ... just like in this case ...

But to call anyone a "traitor" is pure folly ... The days where players actually "end" a "long" career with the team they "initially" sign on with in their (very) early years of their careers is pretty much over ... - Especially with the cap-situation being changed in the future, you WILL see ALOT more free agency than ever before ...

IF those fans who always claim and accuse certain players for being traitors were indeed as "hard-core" / "die-hard" (TEAM) fans as they say they are ... they would NOT make such a big deal out of it, because it's the TEAM, right ? - If it is the TEAM, then how come (any) single player is able to "stir" up so much commotioin that it has (any) fanbase split over it ? Because afterall ... if it were "only" the "TEAM", then those same fans, would just accept facts and move on ... - However, yet here we are ...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts