RB waiver wire?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
OK. Apparently Grant's agent; Alan Herman (who doesn't get a long with the Packers' management) said they are not going to take the first offer that comes along. He apparently wants to wait into the pre-season for key injuries on some contending team so he can hold that team hostage for a healthy paycheck for Grant.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish Demps would stick to track, this football thing is ruining what would have been a great sprinting career. Demps ran 10.02 for the 100 in high school, which is just unfair. If he focused full time on sprinting he could be something special, probably would have been a medal favorite in this years 100. Oh well just my opinion on USA Track and Field, thanks for reading haha.

Unless you're one of the top three to five guys, there's not much money to be made in track like there is football. It's a smart decision on Demps' part to pursue a career in the NFL.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless you're one of the top three to five guys, there's not much money to be made in track like there is football. It's a smart decision on Demps' part to pursue a career in the NFL.

I understand that (although just based on the talent he showed in high school I think he could have been a top 4 or 5 in the world, I'm telling you 10.02 in high school is ridiculous) I guess it is more I just want to see USA Track and Field continue to be great and while distance running and even throwing have been getting better in the US compared to the last couple decades sprinting has been on the decline.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
OK. Apparently Grant's agent; Alan Herman (who doesn't get a long with the Packers' management) said they are not going to take the first offer that comes along. He apparently wants to wait into the pre-season for key injuries on some contending team so he can hold that team hostage for a healthy paycheck for Grant.

Another good reason to stay away from Grant ^

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watch the Saints camp. They currently have 5 promising RB

This man is correct. Thomas, Sproles and Ingram are locks. The debate is how do we cut either Ivory or Cadet.

Ivory is hard hitting and fast. Cadet is coming on strong -- good moves, a good receiver. I can't see how we would let Cadet go. Ivory is tough and is perhaps the hardest runner on the team, but has not really shown anything as a reciever out of the backfiled and has durability questions.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pack has enough backs on the roster with Benson. Y'all are over analyzing here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts