RB or O lineman in the draft? #85 said take....

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offensive tackle. Should be a decent one still available and they need to get stronger up front.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't argue with Jennings. Perfect logic. We need another tackle and guard, and a center who can maul defensive tackles to establish a great running game. Of course, if the running back from Alabama is available he will be hard to pass up.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Oline Oline Oline.

Sure seems like Jennings will be on a set someplace after his playing days are done. Seems like a natural up there.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont really put alot of weight in jennings draft wants, just like I didnt put weight into favres wants, and thankfully neither did the team.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's funny how Sapp says we need to draft a running back and then says that "you need a veteran guy who can carry the load." Since when are we allowed to draft veterans????

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clifton isn't getting any younger, that's for sure. I say O line is a big need. Our backs are adequate for now if they all stay healthy.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is the most important player on the team. With him we can potentially win any game. We protect him, and this team is in good shape for years.

Offensive tackle.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clifton isn't getting any younger, that's for sure. I say O line is a big need. Our backs are adequate for now if they all stay healthy.
Right. Well, they did not stay healthy this year and they still ended up being adequate.
In fact: The NFL's leading rusher in the 2010-2011 postseason was: James Starks.
And we get Ryan Grant back, and if we want badly enough: Brandon Jackson. We're totally fine at RB.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The sad fact is the league has become a pass first/run second operation. Pass protection is paramount, as is pass defense. Tackle/guard on offense (someone who can pass protect and run block) and pass rusher (OLB) on defense are our main needs.

HICKS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Offensive line.

While not all sacks are the line's fault, Aaron already has more than half of Peyton Manning's total sacks for his career.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts