RB Christine Michael & OT Byron Bell both visited the Packers today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 6794

Would you want Michael back? Thoughts on Byron Bell?

I would be fine with Michael being allowed to compete for a roster spot. Bell has been a decent player for five years but suffered a major injury dislocating his ankle in 2016 and missed the entire season.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bell, on paper, is surprisingly like Barclay - age, cost, versatility. Missed all of last year with an ankle, but only two games in prior five years. Big thing, for me, is that I love the heavies, and he's 340#.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the ankle is okay, I'd take a flyer on Bell. Listed as a tackle, but has played guard.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol, this news should add more gasoline to the dumpster fire that is , "I'm so pissed at Ted Thompson thread". A couple of more offensive player signings could take that thread into Jeff Janis thread territory.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If Bell checks out medically, I would like the signing. A guy who can play multiple positions on the O Line and had been a starter for 5 seasons. He sat out last year because of his ankle and if that is fine, at 28, he should have fresh legs/body and possibly a great desire to prove himself ready to continue his NFL career.

My only question with Bell is "Why didn't the Titans re sign him?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts