Ravens week 2017

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You realize, of course, that Baltimore has a dozen players on injured reserve, which is a few more than Green Bay.

ETA: SF has 18?
Thank you for pointing that out, according to pro-football-reference.com the ravens have 21 players currently on the injury report and/or the IR list, in comparison the packers currently have 20 players currently on those same lists. We are splitting hairs here, both of these teams are beat up.

H

HardRightEdge

Thank you for pointing that out, according to pro-football-reference.com the ravens have 21 players currently on the injury report and/or the IR list, in comparison the packers currently have 20 players currently on those same lists. We are splitting hairs here, both of these teams are beat up.
IR and injured list is a false equivalency.

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ronnie Stanley, Ravens' best offensive lineman is doubtful for tomorrow's game. They will have to reshuffle their OLine if he is out. That is huge.

H

HardRightEdge

What is the difference, besides players on IR don't count against our active 53?
If you're thinking only about the current game then there's no difference. But if you're making a generalized assessment of the season then the difference should be obvious.

Remember all the carping about Packer injuries early in the season? Well, every player anybody would have projected as a starter going into camp was playing in the Detroit game with the exceptions of Rodgers and Bennett. Being down only two starters from the start of camp may be a uniquely low count in the league at week 9.

The only atypically bad thing in the Packer injury situation over the course of the season is the loss of a HOF QB.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
she's a breezy one out there. Could be worse in that regard, but nice and sunny. Seems like a good day to watch a game at Lambeau.

Packer4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I posted an article the other day which explains why Capers still has a job.
MM loyalty, giving him chances, blah, blah, blah.
Capers isn't going anywhere.

Well if Capers isn't going anywhere, then neither are the Packers. I truly believe a full scale house cleaning is in order in Green Bay.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I have to wonder. Hundley did not look this inept in either preseason, though he was always a bit erratic. I wonder if it is the cold weather that is really bothering him? If so, that is bad, bad, bad, and we need to look elsewhere quickly.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I have to wonder. Hundley did not look this inept in either preseason, though he was always a bit erratic. I wonder if it is the cold weather that is really bothering him? If so, that is bad, bad, bad, and we need to look elsewhere quickly.
Pretty simple, how many guys have you seen over the years that look good during the preseason, playing against second and third teamers and then amount to nothing in the NFL......Meet Mr. Brett Hundley.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
she's a breezy one out there. Could be worse in that regard, but nice and sunny. Seems like a good day to watch a game at Lambeau.
Fans who go to any of these Packers games are not getting their time and their monies worth.
Freezing your buns just to watch this?
Home and on the couch to the snooze fest is where it's at for me.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually think all the signs of this were apparent during preseason as well

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts