1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rats

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by all about da packers, Aug 6, 2006.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I saw on TV where a guy peed in his bosses coffee pot every day. The boss wondered why his coffee tasted funny, so he set up a hidden camera.
    Another guy did the same thing to customers while he was bartending!

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    did anyone hear on the news about the rats in the taco bell restaurant in New York? they were just running around while the place was closed and they were also climbing on tables. pretty disgusting and it was caught on live TV in NY. Hows that for rats.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup.......i can here the customers now........."HEY!!! Since when did they start putting RAISENS in their tacos!?!?" :puke:

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah, pretty graphic seeing them running around. so unappetizing to see too. Imagine them running around and jumping on tables.

5. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The link to the video of it is in my thread on the prior page as well as the link to the news story. The camera is focused through the window on the multiple rats joyfully playing in the closed resturant jumping on the customer's tables and eating scraps on the unswept floors.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    They could always claim......."Those arn't rats..........those are "Taco Bell Chihuahuas!" Yeah......THATS it..........CHIHUAHUAS!!!"