Rate my team (Hey, everyone else is doing it :P)

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just got done with a fantasy football draft and I feel the need to talk to someone about it. Since my friends and family don't care, I guess you guys will do. :wink:

NFL.com/ 12 team league
1 QB/2 RB/2 WR/1 TE/1 K/1 DST
Da Pack Attack IV

QB: Kurt Warner, Ben Roethlisberger
RB: Larry Johnson, Willis McGahee, Joseph Addai
WR: Torry Holt, Donald Driver, Lee Evans, Matt Jones
TE: Tony Gonzales, Kellen Winslow Jr.
K: Mike Vanderjagt
DST: Dolphins, Packers

I would have taken a 4th RB in the draft, but NFL.com forces you to take 2 DSTs. I'm going to have to drop the Packers (sorry guys :p ) to get Chris Brown or Marion Barber or I can trade for one.

Well, whaddya think?

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kurt Warner could have a nice season because of Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Edge. That was a nice pick. I would also try and get a better #2 RB because McGahee is the only offensive threat on the Bills(unless you consider JP Losman one).

Also, Winslow could have a breakout season, so you might think about trading away Gonzalez for a #2 reciever and something else.

OP
OP
G

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favreforever721 said:
Kurt Warner could have a nice season because of Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Edge. That was a nice pick. I would also try and get a better #2 RB because McGahee is the only offensive threat on the Bills(unless you consider JP Losman one).

Also, Winslow could have a breakout season, so you might think about trading away Gonzalez for a #2 reciever and something else.

I would consider Lee Evans an offensive threat on the Bills. He has all the tools to have a 1,000 yard year. The only thing that's holding him back is the QB situation. I agree that I need another RB though.

I already have Gonzalez on the trading block. I doubt I'll actually trade him for a while, but If I get an offer that includes a good #2/3 RB I might do it. I think I might just pick up Marion Barber for now though. He had an impressive rookie season last year and Parcells loves him. Julius Jones is the starter for now, but that can change with an injury (Jones isn't indredibly durable) or subpar performance. Jones is in Parcells' doghouse, so he won't hesitate to yank him out of the starting lineup. I think once Barber gets in the lineup he's going to light it up. He's being compared to a young Curtis Martin right now.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steeler fan though I may be I think you'll find limited opportunites to play Big Ben. Hopefully Warner stays healthy for you. As good as he is Ben doesn't rack up the throws/yards in the Steeler offense.

OP
OP
G

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
Steeler fan though I may be I think you'll find limited opportunites to play Big Ben. Hopefully Warner stays healthy for you. As good as he is Ben doesn't rack up the throws/yards in the Steeler offense.

Yeah, I'm considering trading for Steve McNair. We'll see what happens.

OP
OP
G

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I dropped the Packers DST and I picked up Wali Lundy. He's going to start for the Texans (maybe for the whole year) and apparently has been very impressive in the preseason. Marion Barber is still an option down the road though.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont see Kurt warner having a good year, nor do see big ben having a good (fantasy) year. One great thing that u have on ur team is larry johnson. other than ur QBs, your team is very solid.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts