Rashard Mendenhall

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I would rather puke on anything coming out of Illinoisssssse!

The truth is he is a BEAST and would be a nice combo w/Grant making the running game fearsome

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I would rather puke on anything coming out of Illinoisssssse!

The truth is he is a BEAST and would be a nice combo w/Grant making the running game fearsome

I don't follow college so I don't know.

I do however would rather upgrade our OL than add another RB.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Wynn we have a bigger, brushing rb that can compliment Grant, that is if he can stay healthy, so I would rather use our draft pick elsewhere like at safety or OL.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love for TT to take J Leman with late round pick. As for Rashard, I wouldn't mind drafting him, just not reaching.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we should just draft Linebackers from Now On and then figure out what to do with them afterwards! I say we take Dan Connor. He'd be an animal as strong side LB.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats true, Chad would be fine if TT would stop being a tightwad and pay for new CYBORG KNEES. Brett's blindside would be protected for a good 10 more years then.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not if Mike Jenkins or Cason is on the board!

Mike Jenkins has some real personality problems, I don't think TT will take a chance on him.

I actually think Malcolm Jenkins is a better prospect.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need a CB!!!!!!!!!!!! To work behind big Hair and big wood because there getting older and a young guy could learn alot from them!!

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT will take the BPA regardless of needs.

Agreed, although I think if it is close he may deviate slightly and draft for need. When you are choosing in the latter part of the 1st round there sometimes is not much difference between the 3-4 players on your board at the time. If that is the case I would prioritize as follows: CB, T, RB, S, TE, LB.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i would say the same but with the exception of RB, we really dont need one as such, but im sure we'll take a bunch into training camp to see what they can contribute.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c_mac said:
With Wynn we have a bigger, brushing rb that can compliment Grant, that is if he can stay healthy, so I would rather use our draft pick elsewhere like at safety or OL.

:agree:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Pack have to look at CB. Perhaps sign a free agent running back but I really like Noah Herron too. I think he can be a good 3rd down and change of pace type of player so I'm not sure we take a RB with our 1st round draft pick. I think CB and OL are more likely but it's December and TT has surprised us before.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not think Rashard will be avail at 31. So TT will look @ CB 1st and OL 2nd.
& Fill in w/ BPA at all times.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I do not think Rashard will be avail at 31. So TT will look @ CB 1st and OL 2nd.
& Fill in w/ BPA at all times.

You got that placement right.. courtesy of the cheating Pats.. we move up a spot. ;)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Pack have to look at CB. Perhaps sign a free agent running back but I really like Noah Herron too. I think he can be a good 3rd down and change of pace type of player so I'm not sure we take a RB with our 1st round draft pick. I think CB and OL are more likely but it's December and TT has surprised us before.

I like Herron too. He's been good when we needed him to step up, and he's a good blocker. He gets yards when we need them too, so it's not just his blocking I like. I think of the 2 times he started, he got 100+ yards once and 99 yards the other time.

I'm content with Wynn too. Get this guy in shape and he'll be a very solid #2 back. B-Jack looks like he has potential as well.

I really think that an RB would be a wasted draft pick. We have real needs. We need OL, CB, S, TE, but like you hinted, CB and OL are our pressing needs.

Members online

Latest posts