Ranking the nfl front offices

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
TT is the man. Just look at the GM tree that is sprouting from him around the league. I believe in the last couple of years he has drafted in a way that is going to bear very large fruit in the next couple of years. Now..... if those picks would just stay healthy.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His 2011 spawn leaves some to be desired, but this definitely ties in with the thread from earlier this summer where most of us agreed that TT is a top five GM in the league

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No problem with Ozzy and the Ravens at No. 1. But NE at No. 2 is a stretch. They are competitive, but in my opinion, their drafts have left a bit to be desired.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the rankings are correct. As far as New England at # 2 you can't argue with the position based on the # of Super Bowls that front office has won in the 2000's.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well according to one poster if you are consistently in the running which they are then that's another reason not to argue with the ranking. ;)

That would be me, and I agree with New England at #2. You aren't going to nail every draft, year after year, but the fact is New England has been a legitimate contender for more than a decade. If that's not elite, I don't know what is.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts