1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Randy Moss

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by vikefan, Dec 13, 2005.

1. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I spoke with a few Raiders fans, and a lot of those folks think they should trade Moss, as he doesn't fit in their system. Lots of disappointed fans out there.
    This is his third year in a row that he's been hobbled by injuries and it could be his best years are behind him.
    I don't think they could get a No. 1 choice for him, so they probably keep him and hope he gets healthy next year.

Napoleon harris has been a bust and we have to wait to see what Williamson will do, but by losing Moss's salary, we were able to pick up Pat Williams, who is having a pro bowl year, Fred Smoot, Darrin Sharper and Sam Cowart.

As of now, we got the better deal.

Go Samkon "Who?" Gado!! Beat them Bears!

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    so sorry for them randy didnt work out. dont expect to go to far in the playoffs. how is the playoff picture looking btw?

3. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    You keep saying that this team and that team won't go far in the playoffs. You have mentioned three teams so far that "Won't go far in the playoffs"
    I am sorry but SOMEBODY has to win a game somewhere don't you think?
    How can every team lose? Exactly whom do you see winning a game in the NFC PackerChick? Someone will go to the Super Bowl from this conference whether you like it or not.
    :roll:

4. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    most of the Raider fans i know are upset with Collins or Turner...or both. everybody knows how good Moss is, so if he's not getting the numbers (injuries permitted) the fault lies elsewhere. hell, my roommate is a Raider fan so i hear all the bitching.

5. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, part of it is the coaches and Collins but Moss is injury prone and is on his way down, careerwise.

6. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    OK Phil. I realize that. No other comments.