Randy Moss?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Oh man, I just hopped over to a Vikings discussion board. I didn't post anything I just wanted to lurk. I must be twisted, because I found the ranting over there hilarious!!!!! It's just too funny! :Bananas2:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, Viking fans are basically of the opinion the season is lost and the locker room is a mess. Vets are saving themselves for free agency to skip town as soon as they can.

They want Chilli's head on a platter.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Oh man, I just hopped over to a Vikings discussion board. I didn't post anything I just wanted to lurk. I must be twisted, because I found the ranting over there hilarious!!!!! It's just too funny! :Bananas2:
Pretty funny.
I cant help but think maybe ol Brett is saying to himself...."You know, maybe Ted WAS right all along"

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Scene Viking Locker room after loss:

Chilly to Brett: Well Brett, as per our agreement, I need to run something past you.
Brett: HMMMph?
Chilly: I know you demanded we bring in Moss, but I would like to cut him.
Brett: Whhmmmph?!!!!?!
Chilly: If you disagree with this, please tell me.
Brett: GAGGMMFRHHED!
Chilly: Okay, Brett, as you didn't say no, I'm going to cut Randy.

Brett rises to his feet off the training table, frantically fumbling with the bandages around his jaw but the painkiller induced fog slows him.

Chilly, as he is quickly departing the room, 'Oh yeah, and do you have any problem with me starting Tavarious next week? No comment? Then we will go in that direction also'

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Where is a good place to get cheap laughs?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked to see Moss in Denver.

McDaniels was his o-coordinator the year he caught 23 TDs, and Denver has to do something to try to save that sinking ship.

Plus when Tebow smiles at him all of Moss's inner demons will be released.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That didn't take long at all. The problem is when you establish a track record like this, you face the risk that nobody is gonna want to sign your butt. The Vikings made a huge mistake signing him in the first place, Lord knows we tried to get that through the heads of the Vikings fans that were on here. Those fans are raising hell right now, all those dreams went up in smoke. I remember comparing him or maybe it was T.O. I was talking about for comparison about him being like the presents on the Smurfs. They blow up in your face when you open them.

Favre is probably sitting in a corner bawling his eyes out. "Not Randy please not Randy!!!!!"

A big shout out to T.T. for having the foresight and wisdom NOT to sign this bloke.

God help whatever team is silly enough to pick him up. I'm sure somebody will, and Moss's tale will continue.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Reports is that not official, Glazer saying agent or Moss was not told yet

Might be Chilly acting on his own

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
They just read a statement from Moss's agent on ESPN, so I don't really know who to believe.

Either way, it looks like it's happening. Just a matter of when.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, supposedly the paperwork hasn't been filed yet and Moss hasn't been told. If this news broke and it turns out Chilly was just spouting off, that's gonna destroy that locker room..

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they didn't do all this without informing Moss of it first. I'm no fan of Moss but that's pretty low. If they it's a case where they are not even on speaking terms, then hit up his agent and conduct business through him.

It sounds to me like that locker room was already pretty much destroyed before this. Things must be worse than I thought.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How could this possibly get any better? I'll tell ya how. Somebody is going to claim Moss off the waiver wire, no doubt. We already know that Bert quit on the Pack because we didn't get Moss for him. Now Moss is gone from Bert's loving embrace yet again. Picture Bert overruling Childress (Bert's clearly running the show over there), but Moss has already been claimed... so the Vikings have to trade for him again. And you can bet the team that claims him would sense Minnesota's desperation and rob them blind on the deal. No, it's not likely... but just the idea of it is delicious.

Or more realistically, maybe Bert will quit and go home now. I've been predicting that since he came back.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm... Moss opposite Jennings... Moss on the last year of his contract... Moss playing for a new contract

I'm pretty 50/50 on this. I wouldn't be mad either way. I think he ends up in Seattle though.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks.

i see a couple of them are praying he doesnt end up in GB ... I wouldnt be heartbroken if he did only bc it would drive them crazy.

They'd be crazy to do that. The only way I can think of that happening is if they do it to intentionally sabotage us. They would be devious enough to try it too.

Just saw on 6ABC Philly, the Vikings release Moss after signing him only a few weeks ago. The reporter was just shaking his head. They are laughing at them all the way in Philly!

I really think it was his comments in PC last night that was the last straw. Chilly is wise to release him, but the thing is if he wasn't silly enough to sign him in the first place, they wouldn't be in this predicament as well as being out of a 3rd round draft pick. It's that pick that has the Vikings fans bellowing more than the loss of Moss himself. They need that pick now with the way their season has gone.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They'd be crazy to do that. The only way I can think of that happening is if they do it to intentionally sabotage us. They would be devious enough to try it too.

Just saw on 6ABC Philly, the Vikings release Moss after signing him only a few weeks ago. The reporter was just shaking his head. They are laughing at them all the way in Philly!

I really think it was his comments in PC last night that was the last straw. Chilly is wise to release him, but the thing is if he wasn't silly enough to sign him in the first place, they wouldn't be in this predicament as well as being out of a 3rd round draft pick. It's that pick that has the Vikings fans bellowing more than the loss of Moss himself. They need that pick now with the way their season has gone.

Childress seems over his head... like a captain of a runaway ship... a captain nobody trusts or respects

If the Vikings want to get better, they took a step in the right direction by releasing Moss. I would also suggest getting rid of Favre and Childress too.

Members online

Latest posts