Randy Moss

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's taking offers. If Jennings could teach him a thing or two, he would be a great addition.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still like the idea, even though Jennings is really becoming an elite receiver. That's the problem - with Moss in there, who starts next to him? Driver? Jennings? And what happens to Jones, Bondiford and Martin?

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks but no thanks.
moss would prove too great a distraction sooner or later...a distraction the pack doesnt need, not with the orientation there taking with building from the inside out. and lets face it, after his record setting season...he wont come cheap.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO! No Way!

Randy Moss Is Persona Non Grata.

He made a mockery out of good guy, and fine human being on this forum when the trade to the Packers never happened last year, and some people here on Packer Forum will never let that poor soul forget it.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
NO! No Way!

He made a mockery out of good guy, and fine human being on this forum when the trade to the Packers never happened last year, and some people here on Packer Forum will never let that poor soul forget it.

No need to burn RP twice with one guy. Keep Moss away.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks but no thanks.
moss would prove too great a distraction sooner or later...a distraction the pack doesnt need, not with the orientation there taking with building from the inside out. and lets face it, after his record setting season...he wont come cheap.
Thats how i feel......and like was said, do we sit Driver or Jennings then?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
let's bench Favre so we can have Driver, Jennings, Moss, Jones, Robinson, and Martin all on the field at the same time.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
NO! No Way!

Yeah I think we should lay off R.P. from now on concerning that. I mean, damn, he thought the trade was going to happen, and it didn't. Big deal. Enough already!!!!!!

Actually...ah what the hell:

:lol:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so that's how we're kicking off the morning? Ok.
I just have to say this.........."Hey Randy! Can i see your Super Bowl ring???Oh wait......thats right....you don't HAVE one!!!" :lol:

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no way on Moss. We already have an exceptional group of receivers. Moss is trouble, always has been, always will be. As we've found out, chemistry is important on a team. Randy would destroy that chemistry because he is a "me first" kind of player. It's the same reason I wouldn't want TO

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes Schefter talks out his a** but more often than not he's got some sources... Although if NE can't "afford" him I doubt GB could either. He's proven though that he can put the a-hole act aside when he's on a good team.

NFL.COM article

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers would probably start 3 receivers and not a FB. Much like the Patriots and a lot of other teams do. I'd love the deal. Moss would mean single coverage for Donald Driver and Greg Jennings. You realize how dangerous that would be. I wanted Moss last year. I want him again this year. Always been in my opinion the most talented receiver at his position and maybe ever. If you put him in the same locker room as Brett Favre, you have something special brewing in my opinion.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just heard this on NFL Network. Apparently, Adam Shefter has heard that Favre's leaning on retirement and to possibly entice him to return, Green Bay is going to make a big time run at Moss.

So, maybe TT will open up that checkbook and bring Moss in. Favre returns, season starts, GB plays well and wins homefield, then superbowl, Favre rides into sunset, roll credits...at least, that's how it plays out in my mind.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moss would open up things for Driver to fill a Welker type role catching all of the underneath stuff.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just heard this on NFL Network. Apparently, Adam Shefter has heard that Favre's leaning on retirement and to possibly entice him to return, Green Bay is going to make a big time run at Moss.

So, maybe TT will open up that checkbook and bring Moss in. Favre returns, season starts, GB plays well and wins homefield, then superbowl, Favre rides into sunset, roll credits...at least, that's how it plays out in my mind.

Sounds good to me. 8)

Reaction score

Can you imagine how Packer fans would feel if Ted signed Moss?

I mean wow, Driver/Jennings/Moss is scary, but add K-Rob/Jimbo Jones/Ruvell (possibly) to the mix and that is unreal.

I'm pretty sure I'd slap myself silly just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry R.P. the guy broke Rice's record, while the third guy caught a zillion balls a game. Bring him in, Favre or no Favre. Don't tell me Aaron wouldn't like to throw to him.

Just for fun, maybe we only go after Moss IF Favre retires.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

Can you imagine how Packer fans would feel if Ted signed Moss?

I mean wow, Driver/Jennings/Moss is scary, but add K-Rob/Jimbo Jones/Ruvell (possibly) to the mix and that is unreal.

I'm pretty sure I'd slap myself silly just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

I'm not one to get emotional but I might start to tear up a little bit. :lol:

Seriously though I could see the Packers then trading a guy like Ruvell Martin to another team for a draft pick.

Members online

Latest posts