Randy Moss

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
excellent post, i completley agree!! is there not something "*****" ABOUT A 54 YEAR OLD MAN THAT HAS NEVER EVEN HAD A GIRLFRIEND.

And you know this how? Because he didn't mention his personal life relationships within a JSonline story? Or because he CHOOSES to keep him personal life, like personal?

I am married with two kids... but I don't go around broadcasting that for the entire world to hear. Does that make me strange...

DH.. have you mentioned whether your married or have a girlfriend. Have you walked into the JS office and spilled your intimate details to be published in the morning paper? Does this make you *****, as you say?

Sorry but you pissed me off this ********... I can imagine you have a white sheet in your closet too with two little eye holes cut out of it.

Color, nor orientation, or thing else in such a manner would determine how he does his job... His teams either wins more than they lose... or vice versa... that is how he will be measured in the job he does.

Grow up and get out of your BS posts and post about football.. while I agree with some of your beefs with Thompson, this type of crap is uncalled for and simply wrong...

Pack93z

Reaction score
Additionally you attack RP and others.. then you cry foul when someone points errors in your post... GROW THE F*&^ UP!!!!!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
excellent post, i completley agree!! is there not something "*****" ABOUT A 54 YEAR OLD MAN THAT HAS NEVER EVEN HAD A GIRLFRIEND.

And you know this how? Because he didn't mention his personal life relationships within a JSonline story? Or because he CHOOSES to keep him personal life, like personal?

I am married with two kids... but I don't go around broadcasting that for the entire world to hear. Does that make me strange...

DH.. have you mentioned whether your married or have a girlfriend. Have you walked into the JS office and spilled your intimate details to be published in the morning paper? Does this make you *****, as you say?

Sorry but you pissed me off this ********... I can imagine you have a white sheet in your closet too with two little eye holes cut out of it.

Color, nor orientation, or thing else in such a manner would determine how he does his job... His teams either wins more than they lose... or vice versa... that is how he will be measured in the job he does.

Grow up and get out of your BS posts and post about football.. while I agree with some of your beefs with Thompson, this type of crap is uncalled for and simply wrong...

i responded to a post in this thread. the post ended with , two things come from texas, then i said my view point. so what. it is no different than your comment about a white sheet in my closet. but i don't cry about it. i just post a response, you don't like it , **** off, don't read it. move on dude, its that simple.

Pack93z

Reaction score
i responded to a post in this thread. the post ended with , two things come from texas, then i said my view point. so what. it is no different than your comment about a white sheet in my closet. but i don't cry about it. i just post a response, you don't like it , **** off, don't read it. move on dude, its that simple.

Good day sir... its not worth the effort... sorry if I happen to think "Hate" type statement have no place on this forum and to be honest in this country... but carry on. You seem to have little to no moral boundries... so what is the point in trying to post otherwise.

I don't know what got others suspended on here... but this should be a no brainer..

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Additionally you attack RP and others.. then you cry foul when someone points errors in your post... GROW THE F*&^ UP!!!!!

both those guys post crap. the one guy posts , and the fans shout for #4 to be benched, so A-Rod can come in and save the day. 'cmon man, WTF would you write some crap like that. i'll tell you why, to stir things up and draw some attention to yourself. that is why.

the other guy runs around writting these silly little one line posts that have nothing to do with anything, when you call him on it, he corrects your spelling errors, to show how smart he is. everyone mis-spells words on a sports forum, he never proves his point, he just corrects errors in spelling and grammer. YAWN.

I love the Pack, but the talent level on offense is below avg, and i blame the GM. we have the money to spend, but the GM will not spend it. even though i think both these guys post garbage, i don't say you have to leave, or you can not post anymore. you should follow your own advice.

Pack93z

Reaction score
Pack93z said:

both those guys post crap. the one guy posts , and the fans shout for #4 to be benched, so A-Rod can come in and save the day. 'cmon man, WTF would you write some crap like that. i'll tel you why, to stir things up and draw some attention to yourself. that is why.

the other guy runs around writting these silly little one ine posts that have nothing to do with anything, when you call him on it, he corrects your spelling errors, to show how smart he is. everyone mis-spells words on a sports forum, he never proves his point, he just corrects errors in spelling and grammer. YAWN.

I love the Pack, but the talent level on offense is below avg, and i blame the GM. we have the money to spend, but the GM will not spend it.

Do I always agree with RP and especially Trom in their posts and sometimes Troms tactics.. no.. there are times Trom pushes the envelope to the limit no doubt as I am sure at times I probably do.... and trust me.. people notice..

I respect your right to voice your opinion on the job the GM does... the moves he has or hasn't made.. but to bring in BS like he doesn't have a girlfriend... sorry pal that crosses a line of hate.. the type that was fought in the early to mid nineteen hundreds... and with the ****** revolutions of the past 5 to 6 decades... Be better than that..

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:

Good day sir... its not worth the effort... sorry if I happen to think "Hate" type statement have no place on this forum and to be honest in this country... but carry on. You seem to have little to no moral boundries... so what is the point in trying to post otherwise.

I don't know what got others suspended on here... but this should be a no brainer..

if you do not like hate then what is with the white sheet comment? if i should be suspended b/c i say it is strange for a man to go 54 years without a girlfriend, then you should be suspended for saying i have a white sheet in my closet.
Right.
Freedom of speech, but just watch what you say!

Pack93z

Reaction score
if you do not like hate then what is with the white sheet comment? if i should be suspended b/c i say it is strange for a man to go 54 years without a girlfriend, then you should be suspended for saying i have a white sheet in my closet.
Right.

It was a metaphor.. but that is fine.. I will take the rip for what I said.. I am very careful not to attack.. and if I offended.. I am sorry..

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
Right.

It was a metaphor.. but that is fine.. I will take the rip for what I said.. I am very careful not to attack.. and if I offended.. I am sorry..

;-) me too.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing more annoying than self-agrandizing idiots who think their **** does not stink...and yet firmly believe all others' **** does.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nothing worse than a guy spouting off the same bullcrap weve been discussing for two years and come to terms with.

you literally set the forum back 2 years everytime you post.

ive said it a thousand times. IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT TED THOMPSON go to the 10 million other threads from a year or two ago and look at all the facts posted there.

i thought we were 1-0 ???? we did win right, or did i just dream it up.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Broken record, isn't he? Same old, same old...and then throw in the completely off-base observations and factually inaccurate comments. Quite a doozy!

Ummmmm....as far as the $14 million in the bank? I don't know your background, but most businesses carry around a cash reserve in case of emergency. By the same token, DH would be the first in line to ***** (what else is new) if TT blew it all, and then we had injuries that necessitated bringing in a player, but we had no cash to do so.

TT, in the span of 3 short years, has rejuvinated an organization that MS had driven into the ground...REALLY into the ground. How dare he!! Clearly, the guy does not know what he is doing!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you, DH! You bring out the best in people!!

Ummmm...did I mention you by name? Quite the assumption you are making...or incredible self awareness on your part.

You are clearly a "people person".

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ummmmm....as far as the $14 million in the bank? I don't know your background, but most businesses carry around a cash reserve in case of emergency.
:lol: really, so are you telling me that NFL teams do not spend their salary cap money, instead, they keep the money, so the team has some cash in reserve. is that your reasoning why TT has not signed any F/A?
TT, in the span of 3 short years, has rejuvinated an organization that MS had driven into the ground...REALLY into the ground. How dare he!! Clearly, the guy does not know what he is doing!

explain how this team is rejuvinated. how do you measure this rejuvination? How is the team greatly improved from the 2004 team?

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you, DH! You bring out the best in people!!

Ummmm...did I mention you by name? Quite the assumption you are making...or incredible self awareness on your part.

You are clearly a "people person".

thank you kind sir!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You spend the money on FAs when you are ready to ascend to the loftiest of heights...that would be the Lombardi Trophy. We are not there yet. Next year looks like the right time to me, but this year was premature.

Um....we now have a defense, with the deepest and possibly most talented rotation in the NFL at DL; 3 excellent LBs with emerging depth; and a secondary with a good mix of veterans and young players. WE NEVER had a defense under the previous regime. Consider this an upgrade!

Our previously aging OL has been overhauled, to mixed results thus far. Had we kept and paid Rivera, that would have been a Joe Johnson type move, and Wahle wanted to be somewhere else...as he had been hinting for several years...as he felt overlooked in the organization. Jones and Jennings beat Ferguson, and Walker had to go because of attitude and immaturity. AG...great to see somebody make him rich...glad it ws not us. Cost/benefit, a good move to let him go for that dough. Call it a wash right now!!

special teams now look like they could be decent. Again, something that could never be said about the previous regime. Oh, yeah...the team is now a very physical outfit that can compete...as was displayed this week against a superior team...as opposed to the ballet soft assed units MS fielded year in and year out. Finesse does not win in this league.

Keep in mind we are the youngest team in the league, with much upside. Hmmmmm...upside...something that could NEVER had been said about ANY team under the previous regime.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well another ruined thread.

way to go man... your record so far is a perfect 1003/1003.

No kidding. A decent debate about the "Moss - woulda coulda shoulda" shot in the butt.

As for Moss, I'll stick to my opinion that by the end of the season, we'll be glad that he's not a Packer.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

both those guys post crap. the one guy posts , and the fans shout for #4 to be benched, so A-Rod can come in and save the day. 'cmon man, WTF would you write some crap like that. i'll tell you why, to stir things up and draw some attention to yourself. that is why.

the other guy runs around writting these silly little one line posts that have nothing to do with anything, when you call him on it, he corrects your spelling errors, to show how smart he is. everyone mis-spells words on a sports forum, he never proves his point, he just corrects errors in spelling and grammer. YAWN.

you don't like it , **** off, don't read it. move on dude, its that simple.

you should follow your own advice.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You spend the money on FAs when you are ready to ascend to the loftiest of heights...that would be the Lombardi Trophy. We are not there yet. Next year looks like the right time to me, but this year was premature.
i beg to differ. with the team 14 million under the cap, the Pack could have Walker, Green, and people would be mentioning the Packers and SuperBowl in the same breath this year.
Um....we now have a defense, with the deepest and possibly most talented rotation in the NFL at DL; 3 excellent LBs with emerging depth; and a secondary with a good mix of veterans and young players. WE NEVER had a defense under the previous regime. Consider this an upgrade!
i do, no doubt
and Wahle wanted to be somewhere else...as he had been hinting for several years...as he felt overlooked in the organization. J
this is not true, Wahle wanted to stay, GB never even offered him a deal & TT already said itwas a mistake to let Wahle go.
AG...great to see somebody make him rich...glad it ws not us. Cost/benefit, a good move to let him go for that dough. Call it a wash right now!!
why was it a good move, the money is just sitting there. do you think VM will rush for a 1000 yards this year? b/c green will!
special teams now look like they could be decent. Again, something that could never be said about the previous regime. Oh, yeah...the team is now a very physical outfit that can compete...as was displayed this week against a superior team...as opposed to the ballet soft assed units MS fielded year in and year out. Finesse does not win in this league.

Keep in mind we are the youngest team in the league, with much upside. Hmmmmm...upside...something that could NEVER had been said about ANY team under the previous regime.

we still do not have a threat at KO return nor Punt return, White is a stud on special teams, i'll gve you that, but we still need some return threats. i'm pulling for will blackmon.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
well another ruined thread.

way to go man... your record so far is a perfect 1003/1003.

No kidding. A decent debate about the "Moss - woulda coulda shoulda" shot in the butt.

As for Moss, I'll stick to my opinion that by the end of the season, we'll be glad that he's not a Packer.

you want to post your thoughts on Moss, then do it nobody is stopping you!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
Pack93z said:

you don't like it , **** off, don't read it. move on dude, its that simple.

you should follow your own advice.

what is the point?

Members online