Vikings Randy Moss says he’s “coming to tear somebody’s heads off, man”

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
In 1998, then-rookie Randy Moss nonchalantly vowed to come to the NFL and “rip it up.” And he did. Now, a season after retiring, Moss has made a more colorful promise. “I’m coming to tear somebody’s heads off, man,” Moss said in a compelling Monday night video session on Ustream, roughly 12 hours after using…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Moss has said he'll play when he wants to & even up in NE took plays off, while he was on the field. Supposedly could've beat some of Jerry Rices records had he given it 100%. We'll never know. I wouldn't sign him

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.014165,-89.908268
You sure he won't? Rice played 19 years Moss has only 13 in. Compare Moss to Rice's first 13 years.

Rice 190 games 1057 receptions 16455 yards 15.6 yards per reception 155 TDs. TD for every 6.8 receptions
Moss 202 games 964 receptions 14854 yards 15.6 yards per reception 153 TDs. TD for every 6.2 receptions

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miss didn't play as hard as Rice. I'd take Rice over Moss any day as Rice played w/heart & gave his all. Moss had he coven his all would've been a contender for Rice's records

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Miss didn't play as hard as Rice. I'd take Rice over Moss any day as Rice played w/heart & gave his all. Moss had he coven his all would've been a contender for Rice's records

It's doesn't take much to play hard when you are on loaded SB bound teams. Which is what Jerry Rice was on for pretty much his entire career. Moss was on a few really good squads and some really terrible ones and really only played with an Elite QB for 3 seasons.

How hard do you really have to work catching balls from Joe Cool and Steve Young?

Moss was taking passes from Cunningham, Culpepper, Rob Johnson, Kerry Collins for a large majority of his career.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Point is, all of Rices records are only there because he played 19 seasons. IF Moss does another 5-6 and breaks them all, what then? Rice worked harder? For what? IF Moss had the mind to he could break almost every one of Rices records in 3-4 years on the right team. I just don't think he has the mind to do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts