Randy Moss or Larry Johnson

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Where is the alternative to get both?

That would skew the poll dramatically as many would say to get both. That's not a tough decision in my view. I'd like to see what the community here at PF.com would prefer. One or the other or neither. :)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Randy, just cuz I think this guy can give us what we havent had in ages...And plus I could see him and brett having a great relationship and i am curious to see how well they would doi..( that is more selfish tho)

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh many would vote for george w. bush so let's leave him out!!!!!

JK!! :D

I happen to feel that the degree of a person's intelligence is directly reflected by their ability to stay on the same topic. This is not to bash OregonPackFan, I enjoy Oregon it is a beautiful state. I just want to know what the hell JWB has to do with this thread.

Now.... This is a great poll question. I look forward to logging on and checking the results. Me I would take Randy. I want Brett to go out on top and I personally think Brett would not only make Randy a better person but they would click.

Also... This is what Brett wants. let's not forget that. Brett wants Randy Moss, and I think Brett has done enough for Green Bay to get what he wants in the twilight of his career.

Give Brett what he wants.... Hope that Randy is in Green and Gold. I trust Brett's reasoning for this, and that is good enough for me.

R.P.

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd much rather have LJ, but that's not going to happen. I'm pretty confident Moss will be a Packer by Monday...

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
since every rumor that has popped up seems to get squashed as soon as it pops up. so it seems like we might not get either. which kind of reminds me of last year... i got nervous wondering if the Pack was gonna sign Charles Woodson or Ryan Pickett... and they both showed up.

can we start a new poll on this base

Will the Packers get: Larry Johnson
Randy Moss
Both
None of the above.

cheesy4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you kidding me this isn't even a question LJ is miles better at his position than the has been Randy Moss plus we need a RB more than a reciever PLUS LJ was the second best RB in the league onle to the phenom LT. All of that being said theres noway he will be traded

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LJ would be the top player in the draft if he was available at his current level of play. Moss would be a second or third round pick. So, give me LJ.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JWB? Do you mean Jeorge?

Moss would be the more entertaining addition. Johnson would be the more productive. RB get's the ball more than WRs do.

OregonPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
oh many would vote for george w. bush so let's leave him out!!!!!

JK!! :D

I happen to feel that the degree of a person's intelligence is directly reflected by their ability to stay on the same topic. This is not to bash OregonPackFan, I enjoy Oregon it is a beautiful state. I just want to know what the hell JWB has to do with this thread.

Now.... This is a great poll question. I look forward to logging on and checking the results. Me I would take Randy. I want Brett to go out on top and I personally think Brett would not only make Randy a better person but they would click.

Also... This is what Brett wants. let's not forget that. Brett wants Randy Moss, and I think Brett has done enough for Green Bay to get what he wants in the twilight of his career.

Give Brett what he wants.... Hope that Randy is in Green and Gold. I trust Brett's reasoning for this, and that is good enough for me.

R.P.

I was just making a funny comparison to the answer he gave me when I asked him why we couldn't choose both. However you are getting off-topic here. (I stayed on it in my view).

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Johnson ain't going anywhere, at least not to Green Bay.
I'm betting now that San Diego has signed Turner to a trade friendly contract that we end up with Turner or Moss or maybe both.

Ted is about to make something BIG happen. He has the money to do it!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randy Moss
B/C I want to watch randy and Brett play pitch and catch.
And when Brett Breaks Marino's all-time TD record, i hope moss has the catch to tie the record, and DD has the catch to break the record

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts