Random Superstitions that say the Super Bowl is ours

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
This is just for fun, but I was wondering if you guys can think of weird little things that point to why the Super Bowl is our destiny this year?

My one thing that I've been riding on is the Super Bowl is on FOX this year which is the same network host of '96

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
07 Giants

Won 3 games on the road then beat NE

We did the same, 3 games on the road

OP
OP
PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a House fan, Hugh Laurie is going to the game, and as long as he picks us to win that adds to my confidence (he's a Brit who knows little to nothing about football, but he went to the '07 SB and blindly picked the Giants to win. I like his instincts :p)

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Ive been wearing the same skivvies for 5 weeks now, have another 2 left. May be able to stand em in the corner when this is all said and done with, ha!

j/k

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Normally when I get nervous for a game the Packers lose, for the past five games I haven't gotten nervous, plus I keep dream the Packers win the Super Bowl:smile3: Also I heard the Pack will be able to wear the home jerseys' and each time the Pack have done so they wonI, II & XXXI (XLV)

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got tickets to this Super Bowl through a very strange coincidence:

- When I was very young my Step-Dad loved the Broncos (Elway fan) and at the time I wasn't my step-dads biggest fan, so when the first game we watched was the Pack take on the Broncos in SB 35 I rooted hard for the Pack - unfortunately we lost but after that game I was hooked.

- I've never been to a live football game before but have watched plenty (I'm from LA and we haven't had a team since I've lived here) and this year my step-dad got 2 great SB tickets through Fox and offered them to me as a late birthday present because he can't go.

Needless to say the Pack is now in the SB, it will be my first time at a game and the guy who got me hooked (because I had problems with him at the time) got me tickets to see it all happen live. All very strange coincidences but everything happens for a reason, especially when they are leading up to destiny!

I feel like this is our year and I can't wait..

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
My GF finally got into the Pack and watches them with me now. Ever since she started donning my CM3 jersey, we haven't lost. Onward!

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is digging deep, but FAvRe was in his 6th season in the NFL and so is Rodgers!!! Both have similar stats on their Super Bowl runs besides FAvRe's TDs being phenomenal.

Rodgers:
Year Team G S Comp Att Pct Yds YPA Td Int Rate Att Yds Avg Td Fum Lost
2010 GNB 15 15 312 475 65.7 3,922 8.3 28 11 101.2 64 356 5.6 4 4 1

FAvRe:
1996 GB 16 16 325 543 59.9 3,899 7.2 39 13 95.8 49 136 2.8 2

Just finding some info

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Packers want it more. Home jerseys and we have over came more obstacles not caused by stupid personal decisions.

OP
OP
PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got tickets to this Super Bowl through a very strange coincidence:

- When I was very young my Step-Dad loved the Broncos (Elway fan) and at the time I wasn't my step-dads biggest fan, so when the first game we watched was the Pack take on the Broncos in SB 35 I rooted hard for the Pack - unfortunately we lost but after that game I was hooked.

- I've never been to a live football game before but have watched plenty (I'm from LA and we haven't had a team since I've lived here) and this year my step-dad got 2 great SB tickets through Fox and offered them to me as a late birthday present because he can't go.

Needless to say the Pack is now in the SB, it will be my first time at a game and the guy who got me hooked (because I had problems with him at the time) got me tickets to see it all happen live. All very strange coincidences but everything happens for a reason, especially when they are leading up to destiny!

I feel like this is our year and I can't wait..

Note that I am eternally envious! :p What a way to be introduced to football, though don't stop at the SB, ya have to make it to Lambeau :)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I read that since 1998-2004 (artiicle was written in 04 so I don't know if the trend continues) that the most valuable franchise has won the SB (even if they were underdogs).

GB is more valuable than the Steelers. From Forbes 2010 in MIL.

14 Green Bay Packers 1,018 0 2 242 9.8 15 Cleveland Browns 1,015 -2 15 242 36.1 16 Miami Dolphins 1,011 0 40 247 -7.7 17 Pittsburgh Steelers 996 -2 25 243 17.9

Latest posts