1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Randall cobb

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Rodgers2Finley4TDs, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Rodgers2Finley4TDs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    I'm so happy we took Randall Cobb. This was a dream pick of mine coming into the draft. He can do it all. He played WR, RB, QB, and returner in college. He was good at everything and a menace in the open field. We are set with pass catchers for a long time. Ted Thompson is a genius.

To top it off, I went to grade school in the 4th and 5th grade where Cobb grew up! He was a year or 2 younger than me but we went to the same school. My neighbor played on his midget football team.
    This is a VERY EXCITING day for me. Packers got a lot better by taking a plyer I went to school with.

:happy0005:

Oh yeah and screw the Lions taking all these good players in the draft :detsux:

2. GWheels

GWheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +208
    I really like this pick. Sounds like a good character guy. Reminds me a little bit of Greg Jennings.

3. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
  4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    What Wood Chipper said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.