1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Randall Cobb ranks NFL’s top QBs on Dameshek podcast

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Defense92, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Defense92

Defense92 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +74
    http://blog.packers.com/2014/02/19/...ek-podcast/?campaign=social_20140220_18886674

Packers WR Randall Cobb made an appearance this week on the Dave Dameshek podcast to talk about the state of the Green Bay Packers, catching the division-winning TD pass against the Bears in the regular season finale, and where he ranks Aaron Rodgers among the NFL’s best quarterbacks.

You can listen to the podcast here.

I love this kid! I really hope we get him locked into a long term contract.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Ace

Ace Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +358
    I love everything about him. LeRoy Butler tweeted out a couple of days ago that Percy is "maybe" a better player then Randall but Randall is the better WR in his opinion. I think the "maybe" part on Percy being a better player is a bit of an understatement although I do think Randall has the ability to be just as dynamic as Percy. Percy has the ability to house it anytime he touches the ball. I don't see that from Randall... Yet. As far as all around player goes though give me Randall everyday. Percy just has too many injury concerns and seems to be a bit of a pain.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,056
    Cobb could become the most exciting receiver we've had since, well, ever.

4. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +607
    Randall has so much potential and I think we have just seen the beginning of what's in store for him!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. NOMOFO

NOMOFO Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +394
    Agreed and as I mentioned in the past when people suggest that our receiving corps is slipping, IMO Boykin also is already showing he might be solid and it might not take him 3 or 4 years like it often takes.

6. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +607
    Yes. He is a a little undersized but makes it up with toughness and great route running/catches!

7. Ace

Ace Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +358
    Watching him throw his hand up in Wk 17 last year for that game winning TD was one of the greatest moments for me as a fan last year. Obviously because of what it meant for them as a team but also because you saw what the future could look like with him and Aaron. Granted the D was awful on that play, but you saw him recognize it. I could watch that play all day long.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    Well, no. He'll never be a Sterling Sharpe. He's good but not that good.