Randall Cobb ranks NFL’s top QBs on Dameshek podcast

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://blog.packers.com/2014/02/19/...ek-podcast/?campaign=social_20140220_18886674

Packers WR Randall Cobb made an appearance this week on the Dave Dameshek podcast to talk about the state of the Green Bay Packers, catching the division-winning TD pass against the Bears in the regular season finale, and where he ranks Aaron Rodgers among the NFL’s best quarterbacks.

You can listen to the podcast here.

I love this kid! I really hope we get him locked into a long term contract.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://blog.packers.com/2014/02/19/...ek-podcast/?campaign=social_20140220_18886674

Packers WR Randall Cobb made an appearance this week on the Dave Dameshek podcast to talk about the state of the Green Bay Packers, catching the division-winning TD pass against the Bears in the regular season finale, and where he ranks Aaron Rodgers among the NFL’s best quarterbacks.

You can listen to the podcast here.
I love this kid! I really hope we get him locked into a long term contract.

I love everything about him. LeRoy Butler tweeted out a couple of days ago that Percy is "maybe" a better player then Randall but Randall is the better WR in his opinion. I think the "maybe" part on Percy being a better player is a bit of an understatement although I do think Randall has the ability to be just as dynamic as Percy. Percy has the ability to house it anytime he touches the ball. I don't see that from Randall... Yet. As far as all around player goes though give me Randall everyday. Percy just has too many injury concerns and seems to be a bit of a pain.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cobb could become the most exciting receiver we've had since, well, ever.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randall has so much potential and I think we have just seen the beginning of what's in store for him!

Agreed and as I mentioned in the past when people suggest that our receiving corps is slipping, IMO Boykin also is already showing he might be solid and it might not take him 3 or 4 years like it often takes.

Reaction score
Agreed and as I mentioned in the past when people suggest that our receiving corps is slipping, IMO Boykin also is already showing he might be solid and it might not take him 3 or 4 years like it often takes.
Yes. He is a a little undersized but makes it up with toughness and great route running/catches!

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. He is a a little undersized but makes it up with toughness and great route running/catches!

Watching him throw his hand up in Wk 17 last year for that game winning TD was one of the greatest moments for me as a fan last year. Obviously because of what it meant for them as a team but also because you saw what the future could look like with him and Aaron. Granted the D was awful on that play, but you saw him recognize it. I could watch that play all day long.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts