1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ran into a Viking fan today....

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Jul 8, 2006.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    A couple was walking past our place today while i was picking up the mail. They asked me if i knew of any close restaurants. I pointed to the place next door to us and said "You mean like the one with the big "Truck Stop" sign right next door?" (In their defense, the sign WAS blocked by the tree in our yard!) My wife and I went there to have some coffee, and the couple were at the table next to us. I asked them where they were from, and they said "Minnesota." So I of course asked the man (in his 50's i would say) if he was a Vikings fan. He said yes of course. So i asked him who cleans the Vikings trophy case. He said "They don't have one!" We both laughed, then he asked me "When is old man Favre going to retire? Isn't he over the hill now?" Of course i told him Favre was still one of the best in football, even at his age. The guy bragged "We still have more runner-up trophies then you guys do!" (I just thought......is THAT something to BRAG about???) As the guy left, he said "By the end of the coming season, you will be a Viking fan!" I just burst out laughing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Did you ask him who polishes the rings? Thats right, no trophy case no rings.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOLOL PC! I'm SURE someone polishes the rings!
    (The ones left around the shower drains!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

4. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    CHEESY & PC, you forgot about the wedding rings of the ex-wives of players involved in the sex boat.

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    did u keep running over'em?

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thats true allabout! LOTS of rings there!!!LOLOLOL!!!

And NO Zero........i didn't run over him. (Didn't want that crap in my tire treads!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

7. subin

subin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I had an encounter with a Bears fan yesterday, when I was walking in Philadelphia.
    I was wearing my Packers hat, and I saw him walking towards me with a Bears hat and t-shirt. Our eyes locked. He gave me a dirty look. He was one of THOSE fans.
    I found it kinda funny.

8. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's like that at work for me too. Haha. Except theirs a Viking fan at my work who just stares at me and everyone else. He never says a word, but he gives me tons of dirty stares. I don't bother with him as he gets enough guff from other Packer fans at my work.

9. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    oh my gosh I forgot about that. my bad for sure.

10. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw the author of the thread and figured the rest of the 1st post was going to be "and really screwed up my front end..."

11. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Randy Moss ran into a Vikings fan one day too.......................................................with his car. :lol:

12. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lmao, wasn't it a cop?

13. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yup!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOLOL!!!! EDDER!!! GOOD one!!! I guess people automatically expect me to be "CHEESEY"!!! :lol:

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You can try this......next time you catch him staring, smile, wink at him and see how he responds!!! This might cure him of the "staring!" :lol: