Rams, Broncos and panthers

Easthound

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at the schedule those games will be over before they start. we are going to beat those teams bad or it will be a easy win for us. I predict 12-4 for the pack this season. No way we lose those games.

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmmm... maybe we shouldn't jump the gun and underestimate these teams. (or any team)
I don't care who is on the schedule, I will be sitting on the edge of my couch biting what nails i have left!

Haven't u heard the phrase, "Any given sunday"?

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Broncos and Panthers, yes. I definitely wouldn't count the Rams as a gimme.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No team is a gimme. Haven't we learned from the Redskins, Patriots, Dolphins and Lions last year. ANYTHING can happen and that includes injuries, bad penalties, untimely turnovers, hot streak, luck, wtf moments like OL returning kicks etc.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at the schedule those games will be over before they start. we are going to beat those teams bad or it will be a easy win for us. I predict 12-4 for the pack this season. No way we lose those games.

Any. Given. Sunday.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

for someone that posts 10 times in 6 years I would have expected something a little more thought through.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
ivo looking at his past posts, he was a vikings fan it seems.

Never think any game is a gimme game. Tampa Bay taught me that, and the Fin's reinforced it. Last years game Packers vs Patriots seemed like everyone was expecting a Packer's beat down, and the game came down to the final two minutes when the Packers imploded, who'd guess that.

Plus the only fans that mark the calendar and say that game is a gimmie seems to be Steeler's trolls.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The Panthers are a joke.

I hope they fold Newton up and force 3 or 4 turnovers from his sorry *** after what he got by with in Auburn.

Denver we don't know.

They still run that down by 20 points in the 4th quarter offense to where almost every play is a pass. We can prevent that.

Rams make me wonder.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Panthers have the worst QB situation in the league (ok, tied with Cincinnati). The Broncos have one of the worst defenses in the league, and the worst run D in the league. Teams like that can't win against us, in a normal situation. The Rams don't have that kind of hole in their team. Sure, they're not as good as us, but there isn't an area in their team that is so bad it prevents them from winning.

That being said, "no way the Bengals are going to win IN GB". "The Lions? I don't care it's in their home, it's a W". You just never know.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
The last time the Packers were coming off a Super Bowl winning season was the 1997 season. They were 8-2 after week 11 that year and were on a roll, having just won 5 in a row. In week 12 they traveled to Indianapolis to face a winless Colts team that would finish the season 3-13. The Packers lost that game 41-38. Just say'n.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Denver makes the playoffs this year. Orton is good enough. Dumervil lead the league in sacks, then sat a year with an injury. von miller has been tearing up camp. champ bailey is still a good cover corner.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just to let you know, some jerk posted something like this on the espn boards. Then that same jerk went to the rams board and started trolling. I'm sorry, but that's one thing I can't stand. I have pride in being a Packer fan and I'd like to think that we as a group are better than that. I feel we are some of the classiest fans and that just gives us a bad name.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just to let you know, some jerk posted something like this on the espn boards. Then that same jerk went to the rams board and started trolling. I'm sorry, but that's one thing I can't stand. I have pride in being a Packer fan and I'd like to think that we as a group are better than that. I feel we are some of the classiest fans and that just gives us a bad name.

He is a vikings fan.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup..Look at his post history...Ivo dug it up, he and I posted on his 5? year old thread

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Who is WE?

This was your 1st post in 2005

The vikings have beaten the packers 3 times in a row, count them. As long as Farve keeps throwing the ball to our defense like he does all the time we will sweep the pack every year, I hope he sticks around so he can throw to our secondary some more. Packer fans always live in the past, because they have to go back to the past when they suck as bad as they do hahahahahahahahahahaha.

People go check this persons post history and see how he has bashed the pack

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well anyone who comes here claiming that the vikings are better than the Pack will have their argument torn to shreds so I guess he's trying to jump on the bandwagon. Sorry the wagons full. In fact he's what you'd expect from a vike fan. :viksux:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see if hound comes back.
Either to explain, defend, or at all.

First one gloats like crazy about the Packers losing and now wants to see them win?
C'mon man! Make up your mind about which team you are rooting for!
And a true fans sticks with his/her team year after year through good times and bad.
They just don't go to a team when they are doing good. That's kid stuff.
I know because I did that when I was a kid.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Panthers maybe. They're rebuilding with 2 young QB's.

But I wouldn't take the Rams or Broncos too lightly at all.

Latest posts